Planning

The next morning I went to my spot and just sat there for more than half an hour I think. It was so peaceful, I didn't wanted to walk away from here. My mind always wanders around past whenever I'm ideal or didn't had anything to do. But in this place I was actually calm with no thoughts, just looking at this endless sky and trees. Amazing.

We had a meeting at 11 today with the Mehra's. The 5 of us were meeting again to explore some more about our hotel.

And my mind became a mess. I don't know what to think about Rahoul's hug. I mean I know it was not a big thing but he's not my friend to hug me like that. Maybe he realised that and that's why pulled away so soon. Am I thinking too much about a silly thing.

I made my way to the hotel. I have some savings from London. It's more than enough for me to buy my car but I know the minute I'll bring this up to my father, he'll go ahead and buy a new car for without taking my money. And if I buy without consulting with him, then also I'll be digging my own grave.

I and Mehra's reached at the hotel at the same time. I smiled seeing them and waved. Pakhi skipped her way towards me and hugged me and I was shocked but returned her hug nonetheless. Armaan smiled at me and I shook his hand while greeting. All this while Rahoul was looking at me carefully. I think he was trying to figure out whether I was mad at him about yesterday or not. So I smiled and him and extended my hand, an indication on my part that I'm okay. He smiled a brilliant smile and shook my hand.

Together we all made our way to Yuvan's office. As we entered the lobby, I saw a commotion going on in the reception area so I excused myself and made my way towards the reception.

"What's going on here?" I asked in a loud voice. The receptionist looked towards me with "help me" written all over her face. In front of here was a lady wearing a lot of makeup with a skin fitted dress and an esbeda bag in her hand. And I sighed. She is one of those guests who thinks they are above everyone else.

I turned towards her and asked politely "May I know what's the problem"

She looked me up and down and said "I want to talk to the manager of this place"

The receptionist replied "Ma'am you are talking to one of the owners of the place" pointing towards me. And I asked again.

"May I help you with something"

"Your staff is complete incompetent. I have been here for half an hour already and still haven't got the keys to my room"

I looked towards the receptionist "What's the delay, Maria"

"Ma'am the room that she wants isn't cleaned yet. The previous guests haven't checked out yet as our check out timing is 11 and there luggage is still in the room. They are having breakfast in the restaurant" and I nodded.

I sent one of the waiters to go inform the previous guests that there luggage is in the lobby. They can collect it from there. And ordered the house cleaning department to clean the room as soon as they can.

Then I turned towards the Barbie and said politely "We're sorry for the delay Miss.."

"Sanjana" she said. Of course her name is filmy.

"Yes, Miss Sanjana. But till the time your room is ready, you can enjoy our restaurant here. We're giving you a complimentary breakfast" I said pointing towards the restaurant.

"I can pay for my own breakfast" She replied. Stuck-up B***h but of course I can't say that.

So I smiled "Of course Miss Sanjana, I know. It's just a complimentary service I'm offering for the delay. '' To which she nodded and made her way towards the restaurant. And I let out the breath.