The Date-I

A wise man once said "Looking forward to things is half the pleasure of them" and for some reason I'm hanging on those words.

Well I know the reason. Let me tell you... My parents are coming back today...

Okay you got me... that's not the only reason.

Today I'm going on the long awaited date with Rahoul. Well it's more like "I'm spending the WHOLE DAY with him"

Even thinking about it makes my heart flutter and my stomach full of butterflies.

Yeah but it doesn't mean that I'm not happy that my parents are coming back today. In Fact I'm ecstatic that they are gonna be home by night. There flight is going to reach Bagadora by early evening and then 3 hrs drive here.

Though I'm worried about my parents reaction when they'll know about my fracture. I shudder at the thought. My mom can be pretty scary when she wants to be.

I make my way out of the shower and looked at myself in the mirror. I dropped the bathing gown and looked at my body. I'm not a girl that you would call hot i guess, though I have a large set of front and back. I have a round face with small eyes. I'm more on the cute side I think. There are a lot of stretch marks on my skin and a lot of scars from different times that I have accidentally hurt myself. I signed and made my way towards my wardrobe.

I selected a sleeveless, floral print, navy blue frock with denim jacket and a netted navy leggings. It's raining heavily today so that'll be good I guess. I matched it with some silver earrings, bracelet and a watch.

I made my way downstairs and saw that Yuvan, Ayan and Sparsh, all lounging in the living room with twins on the rug playing with their toys

Since it's Sunday, they all will be home, so i'm not much worried about the twins. Though I told them to call me if they need me.

They all greeted me morning when they saw me and complimented me.

"You look nice adhira" said Yuvan and Sparsh agreed

"Ooo... Someone is gonna get lucky today" said Ayan and my eyes widened at his improper comment which was followed by two smacks on his head from his brothers.

"What... I was saying that Rahoul is lucky that dii dressed up for him" he grumbled and I rolled my eyes.

I sat on the floor with twins and started playing with them. After a while Rahoul came and greeted everyone politely. He was in a pair of casual jeans and a round neck full sleeves loose shirt of blue color. We match, well sort of.

He smiled at me and said "Shall we?" and I nodded

I gave a big kiss to both the twins and asked them to be good for their brothers even though they couldn't understand me. I got up and took my sling while saying bye to my brothers.

Since it's raining Rahoul has bought his car today. He opened the passenger side gate for me and I smiled while sliding in. He quickly got in to his side and I smiled at him.