King Alpha II

We sat on the benches in his closet facing each other. Since he had admitted his real title, I don't know what to say.

Why didn't he tell me sooner?

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked while looking at him and biting my thumb nail.

He sighed looking into my eyes and leaned forward while resting his elbow on his knees.

"It's a lot to handle," he said while rubbing his neck.

"Wait... Why are you telling me this now?" I asked while my brain was going over everything again.

"You think your life, all of this, will give me cold feet?" I asked him incredulously

"Wouldn't it?" he said with tired eyes while his hands fell into his lap.

"It's a lot. I admit. But you said mates are designed perfectly for each other right. That means I can handle it." I said and then I sighed, thinking about his insecurities.

"Your life isn't one to be ashamed of Rahoul" I said while getting up and making my way to him.

"Your life is one you should be immensely proud of. You are a KING. I don't know much but I can assume that most wolves in your kingdom are happy right? But even if I put that aside, even if all this intimidates me, you being you would make it all worth it, you are my maan" I told him as I sat on his lap and cupped his face in my hands.

Before I could even figure out what's happening, I found myself on Rahoul's bed with him hovering over me and his lips touching mine in a ghostly manner first and then he was kissing me very soundly.

His one hand went to my hairs; he tugged it a bit harshly which made my nether region tingle. He growled softly and his eyes changed colour again and I gasped lowly. I moved up my hands to cup his jaw while he firmly pressed me against the mattress. He growled deeply, as if warning me what would happen if I ever left and lowered his head into my neck. He inhaled deeply, his strong arms on either side of my head. I shivered slightly as I felt the tip of his fangs grazed slightly against the delicate skin of my neck. His legs nudged its way between mine and I couldn't help the subconscious need to grind slowly against it.

My moment caused my stomach to seize in excitement. I could feel my core pulse with unleashed desire for the man above me. I never met someone who had such a carnal and passionate affect on me. I never wanted anyone as much as I wanted Rahoul.

My body burned, my skin flushed and I breathed shallowly. I prayed he would kiss my neck and continue. I wanted him to continue as I shut my eyes. His tongue dipped out to lick my bottom lip. The air practically burned me as I waited for his next move.

His lips softly planted a kiss on my neck.

But the moment was soon over, as he practically ripped away from me. He moved to the opposite side of the room, breathing harshly, with his eyes closed and hands in fists.

I sat up on my elbow, gasping for air or for him. I wasn't sure.

"I'm sorry" he rasped.

"What for?" I sat up and looked at him in confusion.

I wanted nothing more than to feel him against me again. When he didn't talk again, I patted the spot next to me and gestured to him to sit. I would never force him to do anything he didn't want to do.

"I'm sorry if we went too fast. Do you..." I swallowed "Do you not want to touch me?" I whispered.

"Adhira, you have no idea how much I want to touch you" he said hoarsely, walking towards the bed again.