Confessing

The blush on my face was very prominent for a while. I tried to control my breathing as well as the colors of my cheek but I'm failing miserably. And Rahoul is of no help when he tried to touch my hands. Very discreetly, might I add.

My hands were resting on the bonnet where we were sitting and Rahoul, very slowly started shifting towards me bit by bit. At first I thought it was just my imagination, but soon his hands were slightly touching me on the sides. He didn't tried to hold it, just touching slightly.

"I would like to know you Adhira" he said after a while.

"I think you know me more than you let on" 

He looked confused "How so?"

I shrugged, "I have a feeling that you sometimes understand me more than anyone else or even Me"

He smile "Still I would like to know more about you. Like all the little things, your favourite food, hobbies, color etc etc" He said.

And I sit up straight with a big smile on my face. I was going to answer, but I'm gonna ask him the same questions as well. HeHeHe

"Alright, Shoot" I said getting more comfortable on the bonnet and folding my legs Indian style.

He turned towards me and asked "Favourite food" he asked "Well it depends, but mostly Indian cuisine. What about you?" I asked "I have to agree with you on that one. I love Indian food, mostly because my mom cooks amazing Indian dishes" He said.

"Any particular dish that you like?" I asked him. He thought about it and then said "The dessert-Rice pudding one"

"Oh yeah. I can't believe I haven't had that yet. I'm gonna ask my mom to make it for me. She makes that dessert very amazingly" and he nodded laughing.

"Your hobbies? besides singing of course" he asked smiling.

"Ummm... I read a lot and I think I'm not bad at cooking" I said.

He looked at me surprised "Really. I wouldn't have guessed that. Then again I wouldn't have guessed you're a singer as well"

"Trust me when I say that yesterday I had sang after, like years. I never got much time to sing in London" and he nodded.

"But you were amazing anyways. You have a great voice and I hope to hear you sing again"

"What about you, your hobbies?"

"I don't have any, at least for a long time now" he shrugged. And I looked at him in shock.

"But there has to be something that you do when you are free right?"

"I never had much of a free time. I used to be surrounded by work all the time" he said shrugging again.

"But you are not, here..." I said to him.

He smiled as if he had some secret behind it. "I found a reason now, not to be surrounded by work all the time" He was giving me that intense look again and I nodded trying not to blush.

"What about your favourite color?"

"Purple... All time purple and you" I said to him.

"It's been Dark brown for a couple of days now"

"How so?"

He shrugged, "It's the color of your eyes" he said simply, as if it's very normal thing to say. And again I blushed.

Seems like that's gonna be the permanent color of my cheeks soon.

My phone rings at the moment indicating that my Mom is calling. She asked me where I was and by what time I would be home. I asked her if there is any work and she told me that she wants to go shopping with me as there is a wedding that we have to attend soon. I told her that I'll be home soon and hung up.