Euphoria

EUPHORIA

This emotion is something we feel when we are simply overwhelmed with an experience that involves a great joy.

That's what I was feeling after the kiss and the magical truth that Rahoul told me.

Sleep was difficult to come that night and the morning rolled up pretty quickly for my liking. But it also means that I get to meet Rahoul. Smiling I quickly got up and went to freshen up and shower.

I decided to wear a long skirt with crop top. The skirt was of white base with floral print and I matched it with plain black crop top and flats.

After getting ready, I made my way downstairs and it was complete chaos. There were many bags scattered in the living room, most of them belonged to our parents. And some belonged to Sparsh, he took transfer to Darjeeling in Apollo hospital. His initial plan was to come after a while but since our parents are going away he came back sooner. He claimed to come back so that he can take care of his brother and sister, though I'm not sure if he was talking about me and Yuvan or Inaaya and Viaan.

"Sparsh..." I yelled. Oh I have missed him for sure

"Dii..." he said come over to me and hugged

"How are you"

"I'm good... How about you"

"Oh I'm Great..." I told him cheerfully, which made him giving me a questioning look.

After seeing me, all the three mom's started their own briefing session with me all over again and I sighed. This is gonna give me a headache.

"MOM... We're gonna be fine. Please relax and enjoy your holidays" I said to them.

"Yes I agree with Adhira... We're gonna be Great and we're not even gonna miss you" Yuvan teased them and they scold us.

"Chi... Don't worry about the twins. I'm gonna make sure that one of us is always with them" I told aunty Gauri.

"I know Adhira. I'm relaxed knowing that you are here. Otherwise I wouldn't even had planned this trip"

"Yes, I agree with Gauri. Otherwise leaving everything on these cartoons, never gonna happen" said aunty Deepali gesturing towards Yuvan and Sparsh and they made a face at them.

"I'm leaving Adhira incharge of everything. You two better listen to her" said my dad coming over to stand beside me. As I smirked at Yuvan and Sparsh, they rolled their eyes at me.

After breakfast and some more instructions, this time from my dad. He informed me and Yuvan that we may have to visit Leh Ladakh within these 15 days. Mehra's and our's real estate agent has sent many proposals and it was long due for us to visit and finalise one. Soon it was time for them to leave. They had a flight from Bagadora to Delhi and then Delhi to Dubai. It's a small journey anyways, by night they would reach Dubai.

After some hugs and kisses they had finally left and the twins started crying. Both me and Sparsh took one in our hands and tried to soothe them. It's gonna take some time for them to adjust. I mean they are just 2, I can't really explain to them that our parents will be back soon. We fed them and sway them in our arms for a while so that they can burp and we put them back in the play pan.

We decided that I'm gonna work from home only and will go to hotel only if needed. Yuvan will go and visit the hotel everyday and will be back as soon as he can. And as for the meetings with the Mehra's, that will also happen in our house only. They all were okay with the new arrangement without any problem and I was glad.

Sparsh has traveled over night so I made him eat breakfast and retire to bed. He needed the sleep before starting to work again. I know that he has very hectic shifts in the hospital.