An Unexpected Nightmare

It was past 9 by the time we reach home. Rahoul parked the car and we both just sat there, partly because the rain was pouring heavily. It was difficult to see my house as well even though we were merely feet away from it.

The other half of the reason was, we were not ready to leave our bliss just yet.

We sat there, basking in each others scent. Staring into each other's eyes. His warm brown eyes says so much, it was difficult to read everything but I tried to hold on to all the emotions. There was adoration, wonder, admiration, content and, most of all, Love. I can actually see it in his eyes. What he said to me in tree house was all true. He meant every word he said. And I felt as if I haven't returned the gesture.

"Shall we?" he asked softly

I shook my head in denial while unfastening my seat belt and leaned towards him. Confusion was written all over his face but he also leaned towards me.

I put my palms on his face and caressed it softly. He leaned in my touch and closed his eyes. I took that moment to admire him, to see his face closely. Slowly, I leaned my face towards him, his breath was flying over my lips and I smiled. I closed the little distance between us and put my lips on his.

At first he stiffened, not expecting the kiss and then he kissed me back. The kiss was soft and sensual. I wanted to tell him what I felt for his through the kiss. I wanted to let him know that even though I haven't said it yet, but what I feel for him can't be put in words.

We had to part again for oxygen, both of us breathing heavily. I rested my forehead against his. He was looking at me with a small smile on his face and his eyes shined with tenderness and adoration. I blushed under his gaze while he chuckled.

"What was that?" he asked and I just smiled while shaking my head.

"Stay?" I said after a while and he laughed lightly

"What made you think I'm going?" he asked and I blushed while chuckling

Finally we made our way out of the car. Thankfully Rahoul had an umbrella with him. Clutching me tightly to his side we made our way inside the house.

All three of my brothers were busy in the phone while the twins were taking their power nap. We all greeted each other and I asked about our parents.

"I had a word with them when they left Bagdogra but I haven't been able to track them after that" informed Yuvan

"It's okay. It might be because of weather" I said while nodding to him.

I excused myself to put my cell in charging while taking a quick break to washroom.

I checked up on the twins to see a bandage on Man's forehead and my eyes widened while I fumed in anger. Can't they look after them for 1 day.

"Yuvan Asthana... what happened to Viaan... Why Does my baby has a bandage on his forehead?" I asked while whisper yelling. I don't want them to wake up.

All 3 of them looked like their secret is out and they can go to jail any minute. Which they might if they don't start talking right away.

Curious by my outburst, Rahoul went to take a peek at the twins. He has grown fond of the twins in the past few days. Well, who won't. They are the cutest monster to walking on the Earth.

"It was not my fault" shrieked Yuvan and Sparsh.

Which left only 1 traitor. Ayan.

I turned towards him and raised a brow. He shook his head frantically.

"It was not my idea" he said quickly.

Rahoul came back and stood behind me while eyeing the three of them. Which made Sparsh and Ayan gulped loudly. Damn, he can be scary.