Chapter 37 :Love At It's Finest

*The water level is down by about half then what it was.*

Midas P.O.V. : Skye falls asleep in Midas arms.* "Skye? Oh she's asleep. I should probably bring her inside." *Picks up Skye and brings her to their room and sets her down on the bed and covering her up with the blanket and kisses her on the forehead. Midas hops into bed with Skye and goes to sleep.*

Jules P.O.V. : *Sitting on a cliff crying but hears someone and stops crying.* "Hello? Is someone there? Are you okay?" Asked someone coming from the trees and showing themself. "I'm okay." "You sure? You look like you have been crying." Asked someone. "No...maybe a little." "What's wrong?" Asked someone. "I feel like my only brother replaced me with his girlfriend." "I'm sorry to hear that, my name is Fade by the way..." Said Fade. "I'm Jules."

*Morning time*

Skye's P.O.V. : *Wakes up* "Midas?" "Yes dearest?" Asked Midas. "What time is it?" "9:00am" Said Midas.*Skye gets up to get dressed.* "Skye?" Asked Midas. "Yes Midas?" "Are you okay with me telling you my past?" Asked Midas. "Of course Midas, that makes me feel like you can trust me." Said Skye kissing Mida's cheek. "Please don't tell anyone." Said Midas. "I won't."

Meowscles P.O.V. : *Hears Lynx in the bathroom throwing up again and her crying and goes up stairs and knocks on the door.* "Lynx?" "Yes?" Asked Lynx. "Can I come in?" "Sure..." Said Lynx. *Opens the door and see a bag and a box on the floor by Lynx.* "What's wong Lynx, are you okay?" "Meowscles I'm...I'm p-pregnant."W-what?" "I'm sorry Meowscles..." Said Lynx crying more. *Meowscles walks over to Lynx.* "Honey...I'm not mad at you it's not your fault, it's both of ours. I love you." "I love you too." Said Lynx hugging Meowscles. "I know it's not the best time to have another kid but I will help and support you in any way I can Lynx. I am happy to have more kids with you." "Meowscles..." Said Lynx kissing Meowscles. "How and when are we going to tell Kit that he's going to have a brother soon?" "Or sister." Said Lynx smiling. "Yeah but when should we tell him?" "I'm not sure." Said Lynx. "How many weeks have you been pregnant?" "I don't know, we should go to the doctors." Said Lynx. "Alright." *Both Lynx and Meowscles goes down stairs and calls Ocean to see if she could come over and watch Kit.* "Kit, your mother and I are going out for a bit, Ocean is coming over to watch you." "Alright dad." Said Kit.

Kit's P.O.V. : *Hears Ocean knocking on the door and lets her in the house.* "Hey KIt." Said Ocean. "Hey Ocean."
*Both Ocean and Kit sit down on the couch to watch T.V.* "I need to go to the bathroom." "Okay Kit." Said Ocean. *Gets up and goes to bathroom and sees the pregnancy test.* "What's that thing?" *Reads the box where it came from.* "But what is pregnant? I'll ask Ocean."

Lynx P.O.V. : *The doctor said the results will be in about five minutes.* What's of Kit doesn't want to be an older brother? "Lynx?" Asked Meowscles. "Yes Meowcles?" "You look worried, what are you thinking?" Asked Meowscles. "What if Kit doesn't want a sibling?" "Honey I positive he will." *The doctor comes in and says Lynx is 15 weeks pregnant.* "That's farther than I thought." *Meowscles and Lynx start going back to Catty Corner. *

Kit's P.O.V : *Goes downstairs.* "Ocean?" "Yes Kit?" Asked Ocean. "What is Pregnant?" "Um...why?" Asked Ocean. "Because I saw this stick thing in the bathroom and read the box and I'm curious." "I'll let your mom and dad tell you." Said Ocean. "Alright." *Goes back to watching T.V.* *About ten minutes later Meowcles and Lynx come home.* "Mom! Dad!" "Hello son." Said Meowscles. "Thank you for babysitting Kit Ocean." Said Lynx. "Not a problem." Said Ocean. *Ocean gets up and leaves to go back to the Fortilla.* "Mom and Dad what is pregnant?" *Meowscles and Lynx look at each other.* "Son, how would you feel if you would be an older brother?" Asked Meowscles. "Happy! It gets lonely sometimes.." "Kit I'm pregnant, that means you'll have a brother or sister soon." Said Lynx. "REALLY?!" "Yes." Said both Meowscles and Lynx.
*Family hug.*

Midas P.O.V. : "I love you so much Skye." "I love you too Midas." Said Skye. *Midas gets dressed.* "I'm going to go back Lunch for everyone." Said Skye. "Alright babe don't burn or cut yourself and be care my love." *Midas kisses Skye. "Did you call me babe..?" Asked Skye. "Yes Skye." *Skye smiles.* "Why are you smiling for?" "That just made my day." Said Skye. "Oh so what we did before didn't" *Skye looks at Midas with a look that says seriously.* "What's with that look?" *Skye doesn't respond. "Skye....I was kidding. I love you." *Skye stops with the face.* "I love you too." Said Skye leaving the room.
Now I gotta plan to stop Chaos Agent and kill him for good. It's very important I think of ways to combat against him and think of every little thing that he could plan. It's best to be three steps ahead.

*About 5 weeks go by and everyone in Ego knows Lynx is pregnant.*

Lynx P.O.V. : * Goes to the doctor.* "Congratulations your having twins!" Said the doctor. "TWINS?!" "Yes it shows on the ultrasound." Said the doctor. *Lynx looks over and sees.* Meowscles is going to kill me. "What's their genders?" "Male and female." Said the doctor. *Gets ready to leave the doctors.* What am I going to Meowscles. *Goes home.* "Hey Lynx." Said Meowscles kissing Lynx's cheek. "Meowscles I'm having twins..." "What?" Asked Meowscles. "A boy and a girl." *Meowscles stops for a minute.*