Chapter 21 : Agreements and Plans

*Cameo, Rox, and Skye get to the Agency. Cameo calls Journey to ask where she is at.*

Journey P.O.V. : *Gets a call from Cameo and answers.* "Yes Cameo?" "Hey Journey where are you at?" Asked Cameo. "I am about to land with the others." "Okay." Said Cameo hanging up. *A few minutes later and Journey lands the choppa and gets out.* "Hello my name is Journey and this is 8-Ball, Turk, Rippley, and Remedy." "Nice to meet you all." Said Rox. "Midas is inside, I'll go get him." Said Skye leaving to go get Midas. "What is your name?" Asked Remedy. "My name is Rox." Answered Rox. *A few minutes go by and Skye comes back outside of the Agency with Midas.* "Hello and welcome Journey and friends." Said Midas. "Hello." "Would you guys come with me to go inside with my other agents to talk about our issue?" Asked Midas. "Of course." Answered Cameo. "Skye and Rox you may come as well." Said Midas. "Okay." Answered Rox. *They all go inside to the office where Tntina,Brutus,Agent Peely,Meowscles,Lynx,Bushranger, and Maya are waiting.* *Everyone takes a seat.* "As everyone is aware of the Chaos Agent is still alive somehow he has been causing trouble to us and around the island. He has also teamed up with Alter and if I'm not wrong Alter is the enemy of Ego." Said Midas. "That is correct." Said Journey. "We are gathered here today to ask you guys of Ego to team up with us Ghost to defeat Alter and Shadow so the island could live in peace." Said Midas. "I agree that we should team up, what do you guys think?" Asked Journey. "We totally should." Answered Cameo. "We have a better chance of beating them on a two on two than a one on two." Answered 8-Ball. "8-Ball has a point." Said Turk. "Let's do this." Said Remedy. "I'm with Remedy." Said Rippley. "Okay, as leader of Ego I say Ego and Ghost should team up to defeat Alter and Shadow." Said Journey. "Very well." Said Midas shaking Journey's hand.(Midas can control his power of turning people and things into gold to an extent) "Rox,would you like to be an official member of the Agency?" Asked Midas. "Boy would I?! Of course!!!" Said Rox. "Congrats Rox!" Said Skye. "I feel like we should get to know each other to trust each other more before we go after Chaos Agent and Alter." Said Rippley. "I agree." Said Agent Peely. "Midas would you be okay if we take a camping trip to hang out and get to know each other and then start planning?" Asked Journey. "Yes, let's pack and leave at 3:00pm sharp. Everyone is dismissed." Said Midas and everyone getting up and leaving the room to get packed up.  *After about two hours of packing everyone is done packing up. Journey gets in a choppa to fly it and Cameo,Remedy, Rippley, and Turk sit on the sides of the Choppa. Midas gets in a boat to dive it, Skye is behind Midas, Tntina and Brutus sit behind Skye. Agent Peely gets into another choppa to fly. Rox,Maya,Meowscles, and Lynx sit on the sides. Bushranger decided to walk to the camp site and R.V. at Weeping Woods. *After about 10 minutes everyone gets there Except Bushranger. Another 15 minutes go by and Bushranger gets there. "I'm a bit tired." Said Cameo. "Same I could use a cat nap. " Said Lynx. "There is five R.V. and three tents." Said Journey. "Lynx and I will use an R.V. " Said Meowscles going to an R.V. with Lynx. "Turk and I will take a tent." Said Rippley going inside the tent with Turk. *Remedy and Cameo go inside a R.V., Tntina and Brutus go inside of a tent, 8-Ball and Agent Peely go inside of a R.V., Maya and Journey go inside a tent, Bushranger and Rox go inside of a R.V., Midas and Skye go inside of a R.V. as well. *Everyone goes to take a nap.*