Chapter Ten : The Conversion From Ghost To Shadow

Brutus's P.O.V. : I am worried about Tntina, I should go rescue her from Chao Agent but it's too dangerous. *Suddenly Tntina calls Midas,Brutus, and Meowscles* "Tina!" Said Meowscles. "Hey Skye wants me to blow up the Rig." Said Tntina. "Go through with her plan." Said Midas. "You sure Midas?" Asked Tntina. "Yes Agent Tntina I know what I'm doing, Agent Brutus I want you to go meet up with Tntina then call me." Said Midas. "Yes boss." "And Agent Meowscles I want you to move to the box factory close to Lazy Lake." "Sure M." *The call ends.* YES I GET TO BE BY TINA. *Runs off to go find Tntina.* *After about 45 minutes of finding Tntina Brutus finally finds her.* "Hey Tina." "Sup Brutus." *Brutus calls Midas with his ear piece* "Boss I'm with Tina." "Very good Agent Brutus I want you to act like a double agent like Tntina, Tntina I want you to call Skye." "Okay" Said Tntina. *Tntina calls Skye.* "Skye?" Asked Tntina. "What." Said Shadow Skye. "Brutus is here and Midas kicked him out of the Agency, he now wants to work for shadow." Said Tntina. "Really? Hand over the phone." Said Shadow Skye. *Tntina gives the phone to Brutus.* "Brutus, is it true you want to join Shadow?" Asked Shadow Skye. "Yes my old boss kicked me out and I want revenge." "Very well, I want you to make the Grotto into a shadow base." Said Shadow Skye. "Okay boss." *Hangs up.* "Well see you later Brutus." Said Tntina. "See you later Tina." *They both leave.*

Midas P.O.V. : I see what Chao Agent is doing. He's trying to surround me and make me feel helpless. It's not gonna work. I'm always three steps ahead...but I don't know what to do about Skye....and how to get her back unharmed, I love her so much.

Tntina P.O.V. : *She made it to the Rig after about twenty minutes of running.* "Henchmen?" "Yes Tntina?" Asked a few ghost henchmen. "I need all of you henchmen to leave and go to the Agency." "Why?" Asked a henchman. "Please there's no time to explain." "Yes ma'am." Said all the ghost henchmen leaving the Rig.* Okay now I have to blow this place up...I'll skip my bedroom here though and maybe a couple other places. *Starts to place bombs around the Rig and after about thirty minutes she's done placing bombs and gets to the small shelter close to the Rig with a button to blow up the Rig.* *Tntina presses the button and crying a single tear drop and calls Shadow Skye.* "Yes Tntina?" Asked Shadow Skye. "I blew it up like you said." "Very good, you can head back to the Shark." Said Shadow Skye hanging up. *Calls Midas.* "Yes Agent Tntina?" Asked Midas. "The Rig as been blown up." "Okay Tntina, wait for Agent Brutus and Agent Meowscles has been moved to the box factory by Lazy Lake." Said Midas. "Sure thing and okay." *Heads towards the Grotto with her choppa*

Shadow Skye P.O.V. : Now the Rig is blown up and the Grotto will soon be mine. Deadpool took the Yacht and he's neutral so it's fine but I could take the box factory by Lazy Lake to be closer to the Agency like a circling movement. *Calls Brutus.* "Yes boss?" Asked Brutus. "When you and the shadow henchmen are done making the Grotto a shadow base I need you to make the box factory by Lazy Lake a shadow base also." "Okay boss." said Brutus.

Brutus P.O.V. : *After about 45 minutes the Grotto was now a shadow base and Brutus told Shadow Skye.* *Suddenly Tntina calls Brutus and Brutus leaves the Grotto.* "Hey Tina." "Brutus I blew up the Rig are you ready to go back to the Shark?" Said Tntina. "Not yet Skye wants me to make the box factory by Lazy Lake a shadow base." "Okay we will do that and I believe Meowscles is over there." Said Tntina. "Okay Tina." "I'm in a choppa and I should be there by the Grotto any minute. "Okay." *A few minutes go by and Tntina picks up Brutus and flies off to the box factory.*