Chapter Sixteen : In The Name Of Love

*Everyone arrives at the beach at Sweaty Sand and starts setting up stuff. Midas sets up a few tables. Lynx grabs scuba gear.  Tntina grabs her box of water guns and packs of water balloons. Brutus grabs the picnic basket and cooler the sets in the middle of the four tables. Meowscles sets up chairs. Skye puts the box towels next to the cooler and Maya grabs the beach ball and volleyball. Agent Peely sets up the volleyball net. After about 15 minutes they are done.*

Skye's P.O.V. "Imma go for a swim, who wants to join." Asked Tntina. *Brutus, Skye, Midas, and Maya day they will join.* Oh no....I'm scared to remove my cloths to go swimming in my bikini... oh well I guess. *Takes off her clothes.* *Midas looks over at her direction.*

Midas P.O.V. : Woahhhhh....am-am I blushing? I mean she looks so....what's the word?...gorgeous but more than that... *Sees Skye looking at him and Midas looks away fast. Skye chuckles a little.* *Skye walks over to Midas.* "I saw you starring at me..." Said Skye. "I wouldn't call it starring more like admiring from a distance looking at you. " "aww so sweet." Said Skye. "Are you ready to go into the water?" "Yes." Said Skye. *Both Skye and Midas go into the water with Brutus and a Tntina. *

Mayas P.O.V. : I'm pretty sure I saw Midas starring at Skye....doesn't she know I have a crush on him? I mean I freaking make it obvious. Whatever. *Maya goes into the water with the other four.* *Looks at Skye with an evil eye until she notices and looks away. Crap! She notices! *Sees Tntina about to kiss Brutus then out of no where Tntina pulls out her water gun and shots it into Brutus mouth* OMG! *Starts laughing a little and sees Brutus completely Shook then Tntina kiss him.* Eww that should be me and Midas. I have to get Skye away from him so how. But how? I KNOW! I'll untie her bikini bottom and Midas will have to go get her a towel or go find it then when he's gone I'll talk to Skye. Great plan self! *Skye splashes Midas with water and he splashed back casing a splash fight.* Nows my chance. *Goes behind Skye and unties her bikini bottom without her noticing and it comes off and Maya grabs it and pushes it away.* *A few moments later Skye notices her bikini bottom is gone.* "Uhh Midas...?" Said Skye scared. "Yes?" Asked Midas. "My-My bottom is gone!" Said Skye. "Oh ummm....I'll go look for it..." Said Midas blushing and leaving to go find it. Are you kidding me?! He's blushing!! *Goes up to Skye.* "You better back off Midas." "Wh-What?" She said scared and confused. "You heard me." "But he's-" Said Skye. "My love." Said Maya. "I'm his girlfriend." Said Skye. "WHAT?! Impossible! You little b.." *Jumps on Skye putting her underwater.*

Roc's P.O.V. : I just got to the beach and I see a few people in the water but no sign of Skye? I look around the beach and don't see her. Then I looked closer into the water to see....MAYA DROWNING SKYE?!!!! "MIDAS SOMEBODY! MAYAS DROWNING SKYE!!" *Everyone looks over to see.*

Midas P.O.V. : WHAT THE HELL! *Swims over towards Maya and pushes her away and brings Skye up for air.* CRAP SHES PASSED OUT. *Gives her mouth to mouth air (cpr) *hears her cough a few times.* Thank goodness she's alive. "m-Midas?" Skye said a bit weak. "Shhh my love save your energy." *Then Tntina comes over to Midas and Skye with Skye's bottoms.* "Here...you do the honor." Said Tntina going over towards Maya. "I'm sorry Agent Skye if I make you uncomfortable." *Midas puts on her bottoms and ties them then bring her to land. *

Tntina P.O.V. : WHAT THE HECK MAYA!! *Gets over to Maya.* "WHATS YOUR PROBLEM?! YOU COUKD HAVE KILLED HER!" "I'm-im sorry." Said Maya getting out of the water and running away.* What the heck is her problem?! *Swims towards land and goes over to Skye.* "Are you alright Skye?" "Yes Tntina thank you." Said Skye. *Rox comes over to Skye. "Skye! Skye! Are you alright?!" Asked Rox concerned. "Yeah...just a little weak." Said Skye. "Thank goodness I saw Maya drowning you and totally freaked out. " Said Rox. "Thank you for saying something Rox. " Said Skye. "Not a problem girl. " Said Rox. "I think I'll take Agent Skye to the hotel so she can relax a little bit." Said Midas. "Okay just don't be doing what I think your thinking. " Said Tntina smirking. "Stop it!" Said Midas picking up Skye and taking her the the hotel.*

Mayas P.O.V. : Why didn't she die!? I should be with Midas not her! Why am I being so aggressive? Skye was such a sweet friend to me. But now....she's my enemy...Midas will be mine one day.....I know now that Midas loves her. But I know he has feelings somewhere for me. I just know it. *Keeps running away.* When I kill Skye it will be all for you Midas. In the name of love.

Agent Peely P.O.V. : Why would Maya do this? Skye didn't do anything wrong I don't think. Maybe Skye said something to offend Maya....but why would maya try to kill her? That doesn't make any sense. *Goes to play volleyball with everyone else.*

Skye's P.O.V. : "M-Midas..." *They get into the hotel room at the top floor and Midas sets her down on the bed. "Sleep my love you seen a little weak." Said Midas kissing Skye's forehead* "O-Okay." *Skye falls asleep for about three hours and wakes up.* "Midas..?" "Yes Skye?" Said Midas. "Why are you still here?" "Because I love you and wanted to make sure your safe." Said Midas sitting down next to Skye on the bed. "Your so sweet." Said Skye kissing Midas. *They start making out a little until a few minutes later Rox calls Skye's phone. They stop and Midas picks up her phone and answers. "Hello?" Asked Rox. "Yes Rox?" Asked Midas. "Is Skye okay?" Asked Rox. "Yes she is sleeping right now." Said Midas. "Oh okay thank you." Said Rox hanging up. "Yeah I'm totally sleeping." "Well I wanted more alone time with you." Said Midas kissing Skye.*