Chapter 24 : Fusion

*Midas and Drifts groups have been flying around the island for about two hours and decide to land by the bunker in the mountain close to Misty Meadows.*

Midas P.O.V. "Where would Fusion be?" "I have no idea." Said Catalyst. *Ultimate Knight appears.* "Fusion is inside the bunker." Said Ultimate Knight disappearing. "How do we get in?" Asked Brutus. "We blow it up!" Said Tntina. "No need for that Catalyst and I can use our lightning powers to break open that door." Said Drift. "Right." Said Catalyst. *Drift and Catalyst break open the door.* *Everyone goes inside the vault.*

Fusion's P.O.V. : Great, now they are here it's about time. My plan is coming together... *Drift and Midas groups start walking deeper into the bunker.* "Fusion where are you?!" Said Drift. *Appears in front of the groups.* "Fusion!" Said Calamity. "Well it took you people long enough to get here." *Throws an energy ball at the groups.* *Everyone dodges. "We will never let you destroy the world!" Said Dire heading towards Fusion to act him. *Fusion throws an energy ball at Dire causing Dire to get hit and falling to the ground. "Dire, we have to work together to get rid of Fusion!" Said Catalyst. "Right." Said Dire getting up. "What do we do?" Asked Meowscles. "Ultimate Knight told me that once the ten of us are together we need to form a circle around Fusion." Said Drift. *Everyone runs around Fusion to try to form a circle around him* "Not so fast!" *Fusion throws energy balls at Calamity,Skye,Brutus,Drift, and Meowscles.* *Everyone dodges but one hits Calamity in her leg causing her to bleed and fall to the ground.* "Calamity!" Said Dire. "I'm o-okay..." Said Calamity standing back up. *Everyone is now in a circle form. "Now what?" Asked Tntina. "We need to hold hands." Said Catalyst. *Everyone holds hands.* "Close your eyes and focus all your power into one spot." Said Drift. *Everyone is focused with their eyes closed and a few moments later a green energy ball type thing forms.* *Fusion tries to throw energy balls at them but nothing happens when the energy ball hits them. "WHAT?! IMPOSSIBLE!" *Continues to try to harm the ten chosen ones but it doesn't work.* *After about a few minutes of trying the green energy ball time thing has grown and now is ready to explode.* "NOW!" Said Calamity. *Everyone opens their eyes and the green energy ball type thing goes straight towards Fusion. "RUN!" Said Drift. *Everyone starts running but a few moments later the green energy ball type thing explodes on Fusion but the green energy causes a huge explosion in the bunker. (The bunker is build to withstand anything lol) Everyone gets hit by the huge blast causing everyone but Fusion to hit the wall and in pain. "NO!" Said Fusion disappearing for good. (He's kinda like a ghost.) *Everyone but Meowscles is passed out.*

Dire's P.O.V. : "Guys?" Asked Meowscles. "Are you guys okay?" *Meowscles goes over towards his conrads. They notice that their conrads are passed out so Meowscles picks up Tntina and Brutus and set them in a choppa and same with Midas and Skye. Meowscles goes back for Dire and Agent but they woke up. "I'll just take a boat with  sense there isn't enough room for him in the choppa." Said Dire picking up Catalyst,Drift,and Calamity  to sets them in the other choppa.  "And I'll just take the boat by myself." Said Agent Peely.

*Everyone goes back to Agency. Agent Peely,Meowscles, and Dire sets their group members down on the couch.*

Journey's P.O.V. : I hope everything with well for Drift and Midas. Anyways I gotta focus, my group Ego is at Steamy Stacks to convince Alter to fight with us Ego instead of just Ego vs Shadow and Alter. *Goes into Steamy Stacks with her group Ego.* *Notices Alter right in front of them sitting down on a couch. The Alter group gets up ready to fight.* "Woah woah woah we are not fighting in here." "Ugh fine but only because Chaos Agent would be pissed if we broke something." Said Toxin. *Everyone goes outside a good distance away from Steamy Stacks.* *Journey is facing Hazard alone, Cameo and Rippley is facing Chic and Sludge, Remedy and Turk is facing Toxin and Riptide. 8-Ball is facing Scratch   by himself.*

*Back at the Agency*

Mayas P.O.V. : I heard Meowscles talking to someone. *Goes to the living room and sees three random people passed out and another random person. *Sees Meowscles awake but then sees Midas,Skye,Tntina,and Brutus passed out.* "What the heck happened?! Who are these people?!" "Calm down Maya..." Said Meowscles. *Agent Peely walks into the Agency. "These people are our friends." Said Meowscles. *Agent Peely walks towards Meowscles,Dire,and Maya. * "I am Dire and these are my friends Calamity,Drift, and Catalyst. We needed Midas,Skye, Tntina, Brutus, Agent Peely, and Meowscles to defeat someone that was going to destroy the whole world." Said Dire. "Oh wow..." Said Maya. "Yeah but we won." said Agent Peely. "He's gone for good." Said Dire.

___________________________

Not part of the story at all but I am in marching band it started up again a few weeks ago. Marching band is really tiring and it is hot outside. (I'm not complaining) But I love marching band So sorry about not writing, I will try to write more. ___________________________