Chapter Seven : The Act

Chaos Agent's P.O.V. : Midas will tell the Agency about Skye and what has happened to her. But how do I trick Midas into thinking that Skye and not Shadow Skye. I know I have blue eye contacts. "Skye sweetheart." "Yes my dear?" Said Shadow Skye. "Put these contacts in." "Of course anything for you." Said Shadow Skye putting in the contacts. "Prefect! Shadow Skye I want you to go back to Agency acting all scared and such." "Yes sir." Said Shadow Skye going back to the Agency. I been watching Skye for so long that this should be a breeze controlling her but her acting like herself. (Chaos Agent can see what Shadow Skye can see and what she can hear)

*Thirty minutes go by.*

Midas P.O.V. : *On the balcony in the front of the Agency.* Oh Skye I miss you dearly I love you. Your my queen. My everything. I'm so stupid and inconsiderate. *Shadow Skye uses her grabbers to get herself by Midas.* "Huh?" *Turns around* "S-Skye?" "Midas!!" Shadow Skye said breaking into tears into his arms. "Skye my sweet are you okay? What did Chaos Agent do to you? Did he hurt you? " "I'm okay Midas. I'm sorry for running out." Shadow Skye said crying more. "No Skye it's all my fault if I wasn't so stupid and inconsiderate non of this wouldn't have happened, I just wanted to keep you safe my love." *Kisses Shadow Skye and Tntina sees Shadow Skye on Midas kissing* "Get a room you two!" Said Tntina laughing. *Midas blushes a whole lot* "Um I'm going to go take a shower and go to bed my love." "Okay." Said Shadow Skye. *Midas leaves*

Shadow Skye's P.O.V. : *goes to her room to cleans up and gets into a comfy t-shirt and shorts.* Did Midas believe that I'm his Skye? Maybe I should go up to his room just to make sure he trusts that I'm the real Skye. *Goes up to Midas room and knocks on the door* "Come in." Said Midas. *Opens the door.* "Midas..?" "Yes Agent Skye?" Said Midas shutting his book. *Shadow Skye cries for show.* "Skye what's wrong" Said Midas getting up to comfort her. "I-I don't feel safe in my room alone Chaos Agent s-scared me and I feel like he's going to do the same thing again" Said Shadow Skye crying more in his arms. "It's okay Skye your okay and that's what matters. I will protect you." Said Midas. "C-Can I sleep with you?" "Of course my love." Said Midas. *They get into bed* "I'm sorry about today Midas." "Skye it's alright as long as your alright." Said Midas cuddling Shadow Skye. "I love you." Said Midas. "I love you too." *Midas falls asleep.* What's the plan tomorrow? Kill golden boy here. *Shadow Skye falls asleep.*

*In the morning*

Midas P.O.V. : I wake up to find Skye isn't next to me. So I walk around the Agency and don't see her. I go to her room hear the shower going. I was about to walk away when I hear a familiar laugh. "Ahaha Midas is such a golden fool!" Said Shadow Skye. What? That laugh...sounds like Chaos Agent! He must still have control over Skye, but her eyes look normal? Anyways I don't know what Chao Agent has planned but I'll play along. *Goes back to his bed to act like he never got up*