Chapter Nineteen : Confused?

*Skye and Maya feels all better like nothing has happened to them.*

Midas P.O.V. : *Bushranger has contacted me about something weird going on at Steamy Stacks. I think I'm going to have Skye,Tntina, and Maya check it out. Brutus and Agent Peely are on a mission. Agent Meowscles is relaxing with Agent Lynx, they got back from a mission yesterday. I have to stay here.* *Contacts the three agent going on a mission.*

Skye's P.O.V. : Maya, Tntina, and I are play one of my video games  with me in my room and then boss man is calling us. Of course we answer. "Hello?" "Yes Agents Skye,Tntina, and Maya I need you three to go in a mission at Steamy Stacks to find out what is going over there." Said Midas. "Okay." Said Tntina. *Hangs up.* "Well let's get ready." Said Maya leaving Skye's room and Tntina getting ready. *After about thirty minutes they are ready and leave the Agency to Steamy Stacks on choppa.* *They get there in about twenty minutes.*

Tntina P.O.V. : Maya is flying the Choppa and lands. what do you think is going on or who's behind this?" "I think it's someone from Shadow and planning something big." Said Skye. *They get out of the choppa and walk in to Steamy Stacks. "Something is definitely off here...." Said Maya. "Shhhhh. I hear talking. "Said Skye. *They listen. * "What if Midas knows who plan? Or sends in a few Agents here?" Asked Toxin. *They stop listening.* "That's Toxin." Said Tntina. "Well let's go." Said Maya breaking down the door. "FREEZE TOXIN!" Said Tntina point her Boom Bow at her. "....How about you freeze?" Said Toxin throwing a grenade that will make the air freezing cold. "What the?" Said Skye. "Shhh...just sleep." Said Toxin throwing a grenade full of sleeping power. "Don't...Don't....breath it....in..." Said Maya falling asleep. *Skye and Tntina fall asleep as well.* "Very good. " Said Toxin taking Maya and Tntina back to their Choppa putting them in there. Then Toxin heads back inside Steamy Stacks.

Toxin's P.O.V. : Now I need to hook Skye up to my machine. *Hooks Skye up to the machine.* "What did Chaos Agent see in you and not me? I'm a million times better and smarter. Stupid girl! I'll teach you a lesson...." Said Toxin hitting a bottom to activate the machine. *The machine is causing painful  pain throughout Skye's body casing her to wake up.* "What is this?!" Said Skye. "Shut up!" Said Toxins but then someone walks in. "Mom?" Said Rue. "Uhhh Dearest..." Said Toxin turning off her machine and letting Skye out. *Chaos Agent walks in.* "What's the matter Roe sweetie?" Asked Chaos Agent. "C-CHAOS AGENT?!" Said Skye scared and trembling. "Hello Skye it's been awhile." Said Chao Agent looking at her. "N-NO!" Said Skye running out crying to the choppa.

Skye's P.O.V. : How is Chaos Agent back?! Midas turned him into gold. *Gets in the driver part of the Choppa.* "Wait is Maya and Tntina here?" *Looks begins her and sees them and flys off to the Agency.* *About twenty five minutes later she is flying over the Agency and starts to land.*

Midas P.O.V. : *Sees Skye,Tntina, and Maya in the choppa landing and goes outside. * *Goes down to where Skye landed the Choppa and Skye gets out of the Choppa and tried to walk but she falls to the down crying uncontrollably. "Skye? What's wrong?" Asked Midas lending down to the ground hugging Skye. "He's-He's....back..." Said Skye terrified. "Who?" "Chaos Agent...." Said Skye crying more. "What?! How?! I turned him into gold!" "I don't know how he got out of that but he and Toxin now have a daughter Midas! What do we do?!" Said Skye looking at Midas. "A daughter?" "Yes." Said Skye hugging Midas. "We'll get stop then and their plans Skye don't worry." Said Midas hugging Skye back. *Maya and Tntina wake up but chose to go inside the Agency and not ruin Skye and Midas moment.*