Chapter Eight : Love Issues 

Midas P.O.V. *A few moments later Shadow Skye comes in Midas room.* "Midas are you awake?" Asked Shadow Skye. "Yes my dear." *Midas gets out of bed.* Shadow Skye touches Midas and says "Tag!" And starts running. "Hey get back here!" *runs after her.* After a few minutes they run from the Agency and start swimming away to land* "Skye wait up!" "Ughhh fine." Said Shadow Skye stopping. *Midas catches up to her.* "Follow me." Said Shadow Skye. "Why?" "Because I want to talk to you about something." Said Shadow Skye walking. "Okay..." *Midas follows. After about twenty minutes Skye stops in the middle of no where in Weeping Woods." "We are here~" Said Shadow Skye. *Pins him to a tree and starts kissing him* *After a few moments Shadow Skye grabs her grapple gun and pulls the grappler so she could use the rope on it while kissing him* *She slowly ties him to the tree and Midas notices.* "W-What are you doing?" *Suddenly Shadow Skye takes his hands and ties them up as well so now he can't move from the tree.* "Skye! What is the meaning of this?!" "Oh Midas you really are a clueless fool." Said Shadow Skye taking out her contacts. "You should have known it was me still in control of Skye." Said Shadow Skye. "Let me go!" "No I have plans." Said Shadow Skye. "Like what?!" "I would kill you right here right now but I want to see you suffer Midas." Said Shadow Skye walking away. "Skye I know your in there please fight it! For me I love you more than anyone or anything! I can't lose you." *Midas starts crying and Shadow Skye turns around* "Pathetic, golden boy is crying. You know she can't just stop my control over her that easily." *Shadow Skye walks away.*

Chao Agent P.O.V. : *At the entrance to the Shark* Now that golden idiot is helpless he can't stop me from transforming the Shark into a prison and locking his ghost henchmen up. Once that happens I can marry Skye and Midas nor the Agency will be no more. But first before we get married I took the honors to make Skye and I a child that will be ✌️born✌️ after we get married. *Gets a big grenade looking thing and throws it above the Shark. Purple gas fills the air in and around the Shark putting the henchmen to sleep. *Calls his shadow henchmen to come transform the Shark into a prison.*

Midas P.O.V. : *Talks to his ear pieces to contact Meowscles,Brutus, and Tntina.* *After about 30 minutes the agents found Midas and untied him.* "Your help is very much appreciated as always, you agents can go back to the Agency I'll catch up in few minutes." *Has Skye's grapplers in hand and looks down that them.* "Okay Boss." Said Brutus. I need time to think alone. How am I going to find Skye? Where is she? What is Chaos Agent doing to her? Is she okay? What's Chaos Agents plan? What if Chaos Agent kills her? I doubt that because he is making Skye believe she loves him. Anyways I gotta go back to the Agency. *Starts walking to the Agency.*

Chaos Agent P.O.V. : The prison is almost done completely. I have another plan next. I'm going to make Skye my wife. We will start planning the wedding and send invitations. Of course I'm going to send one to Midas. But Skye will need a Bridesmaid. Maya and Lynx are on missions so that just leaves Tntina. I will get her to join shadow and she will be a brides maid although I can only control one person at a time. Oh well by force and threats will get her to join. *A shadow henchmen comes in the room.* "Boss the Shark is completely turned into a prison." Said a Shadow Henchmen. "Very good put all he Ghost Henchmen in their cells." "Yes sir." Said the Shadow Henchman.