Chapter 35 : Midas and Knight

Kit's P.O.V. : *Got to the Fortilla safely and sees Ocean.* "Oh hey Ocean." "Hey Kit." Said Ocean. "Have you seen Kyo?" "Yeah she's with Rox sitting down up at the tables over there.* Said Ocean pointing. "Okay thank you." "Not a problem Kit." Said Ocean walking away and Kit going to Rox and Kyo.* "Hey guys." "Oh hey Kit." Said Rox. "Hey Kit." Said Kyo happily. "What's wrong Rox?" "It's been a year sense I seen Skye and she's back but she has cane to see me." Said Rox sad. "Maybe she hasn't gotten around to it yet but she will." Said Kyo. "I agree with Kyo even though I haven't meet Auntie Skye still." "You guys are right." Said Rox. "Can I go play with Kyo?" "Yeah sure." Said Rox. *Kit and Kyo go play.*

Midas P.O.V. : *Heading over to Catty Corner to talk with Meowscles but sees someone quickly move behind a tree.* "Hmm? Is someone there?....Oh well." Said Midas tiptoeing towards the tree.* What's this feeling I have? I know there's a person there but this is different. *Looks behind the tree and sees no one but thinks for a moment and looks up and sees a Knight it the tree.* "Hello? Why are you hiding?" "Umm I gotta go!" Said the Enteral Knight running away.* "Weird but her voice it sounds familiar." *Thinks for a moment. SKYE?! *Goes running after The Enteral Knight without her seeing him and finds her new spot she's hiding and hears her take off her helmet and cry more.* Man I wonder what's wrong with her. "Skye?" Said Midas walking into the room. "Stay back!" Said the Enteral Knight. "Skye..." Said Midas continuing to walk closer to her. "I'm warning you stay back!" Said the Enteral Knight. "Can we just talk?" "No! I don't need to talk to you Midas!" Said the Enteral Knight. "Skye listen I know I look like the bad guy and did some pretty bad things but I had a reason and that reason is you. I wasn't about to let anyone get in my way to save you. I love you more than anything Skye." Said Midas standing right in front of Skye. *The Enteral Knight grabs her sword and attempts to stab Midas with both her swords but Midas grabs both her wrist and makes her drop them and kicks them away. Midas stilling holding Skye's wrist puts her hands and wrist above her and hold both her wrist on the wall so she can't move them. Midas takes his other hand puts it on Skye's cheek. "Skye I still love you and I'm terribly sorry for turning you into gold. Please forgive me." *A single tear runs down Skye face and Midas uses his hand that was on her cheek to wipe the tear drop off with his thumb. Midas kisses Skye with Skye having her eyes open and crying.* After a few minutes Midas breaks the kiss. "You have no idea how long I was waiting to kiss you again Skye, I missed you so much, I love you." *Midas goes in for another kiss put Skye gets one of her hands loose and puts her hand on Midas lips.* "Midas I can't..." Said Skye. "Can't what?" *Skye cries more.* "I have been told I need to kill you." Said Skye. "By who exactly?" "Oro....I know your probably think I have gone crazy but-" Said Skye getting cut off. "Baby I don't think your crazy but I killed him. He lied and used you." "You killed him?! How he's a goddess?!" Said Skye super confused and surprised. "I used the curse that he put on me against him." *Skye starts to cry some more.* "Hey why are you crying?" "Why would you do all this for me?" Asked Skye crying. "Because Skye I love you and would do anything for you." Said Midas kissing Skye again. "Midas I-" Said Skye getting cut off by Midas putting his finger on her lips. "Shh Skye..." *Midas kisses Skye again. "Midas..." Said Skye. "Skye..." *Skye flips around and pins Midas against the wall and kisses him.* *Midas picks up Skye and brings her up stairs and locks the door.* *Midas tries to take off Skye's armor.* "Are you having difficulties?" Asked Skye. "Yes." *Skye takes off her armor and kisses Midas.* "I can't even explain how much I missed you Skye." Said Midas kissing Skye.

*The next day Skye and Midas go back to Catty Corner.*

Meowscles P.O.V. : *Midas and Enteral Knight walking by.* "M you found her!" "Yes agent Meowscles." Said Midas. "We worked everything out." Said Skye blushing. "Might I ask how?" "No need agent Meowscles." Said Midas looking over at Jules. "I see you made up with her brother." Said Jules. "Yep an if you'll excuse us we need more alone time." Said Midas picking up Skye and started to walk away. "Okay then." Said Jules. *Midas stops for a minute and says "Jules I hope you still don't want to her Skye she was just mislead." "I won't hurt her." Said Jules walking away. *Midas kisses Skye's cheek* "I love you baby." Said Midas. *Meowscles and Lynx walks away. *

Midas : "I love you too Midas." Said Skye jumping down from Midas arms. "Have you been to the Shark?" "No..." said Skye. *Midas smirks at Skye and says.* "Well Im certain that there isn't henchmen there anymore so we can be alone." *Skye kisses Midas.* "Shouldn't we be planning to take down Shadow?" Asked Skye. "Maybe your right...your smart as ever I see." "And strong..." Said Skye picking up Midas and Skye brings Midas to their hide out and lays Midas down on the bed. Skye takes off her enteral Knight amor and jumps in bed next to Midas. Midas gets out his plans to stop shadow.* "We'll go to the Shark later." Said Skye kissing Midas. Midas kisses Skye a but rough. "The Shark can wait I want you right here right now." *Midas takes off his shirt.* "Focus Midas we need to plan!" Said Skye. *Midas hugs Skye.* "I guess so.....Wait a minute did you tell me to focus?" "Uh yeah!" Said Skye. "I'm the boss not you Skye." "Nope." Said Skye.

Meowscles P.O.V. : "Hey Jules where's Kit?"" "The Fortilla with Kyo and Rox." Said Jules working on her owl Omo.