Chapter Eighteen : Hurt and Forgiveness

*Midas,Agent Peely, Skye, and Maya just got in the hospital in the Agency.*

Skye's P.O.V. : "Agent Peely let me help Maya." "Why?" Said Midas. "Because I did this to her." "But you were just protecting yourself and you pretty hurt yourself." Said Agent Peely. "I know but I feel guilty about it." "Okay." Said Agent Peely stepping away from the bed and Skye walking over to Maya. *After about ten minutes of clean and banging Maya's cuts Skye limps to a bed kinda close to Maya's and lays down. "Skye, would it bother you if I help you clean you up?" Asked Midas. "That would be nice Midas." *Midas goes over towards Skye and Agent Peely leaves.* "How were you able to limp all the way back here not to mention how you carried Maya on you back." Said Midas. "I used most of my energy and a voice in my head told me I shouldn't leave her there." "Um Skye I'm gonna have to take off your shirt and pants." Said Midas blushing. "That's fine...I mean it's nothing you haven't already seen so." *Midas gently takes off Skye's shirt and pants and starts cleaning Skye's knife wounds.* "It's not too bad to the point you need stitches." Said Midas putting on bandages on Skye.* "That's good, thank you Midas for helping me." "Anytime sweetheart. Do you need anything?" Asked Midas "Some water and clothes would be nice." *Midas leaves and Maya wakes up* "W-where am I?" Said Maya. "The hospital in the Agency." Answered Skye. "What? Who brought me here?" Asked Maya surprised. "I did, I carried you on my shoulder all the way back here."  "Who bandaged me up?" Asked Maya " I did." "Why?" Asked Maya confused. "I couldn't just leave you there and besides you're still my friend." *Maya is extremely surprised.* "I-I am?" Said Maya. "Yes." "But I tried to kill you." Said Maya. "It's okay I forgive you." "That easy?" Said Maya starting to tear up. "Of course, what would be the point of hating you for a mistake?" ".....t-thank you Skye... I'm so sorry hurting you so bad and hurting you in general." Said Maya crying. "Hey don't cry." "I feel so bad for hurting you over Midas. I knew he was totally into you." Said Maya. "It's okay, just don't make the same mistake again." "Thank you Skye." Said Maya and Midas walking in with fresh clothes for Skye and water. "Your awake Maya?" Asked Midas. "Yes" Answered Maya. "I'm not going to hurt Skye again and I'm happy for you two." Said Maya. "Okay." Said Midas. *Maya gets up and  leaves.* *Midas hands Skye her clothes water and she drinks her water and puts on her clothes.* "Are you okay?" Asked Midas. "Yes." *Midas kisses Skye's forehead.

Agent Peely P.O.V. : I am worried about Maya. I have no idea why her and Skye fought each other. Maybe I should go ask her about it? *Goes to Maya's room and knocks on her door* "come in." Said Maya. *Agent Peely comes in .* "Hey." Said Maya. "Hey...might I ask why you and Skye fought?" "Oh um....I kinda liked Midas and was jealous of Skye and went crazy and told Skye to fight me and well yeah." Said Maya embarrassed. "Oh..." Said Agent Peely, kinda showing he's sad. *Maya notices.* "I don't like Midas anymore, he can be with Skye." Said Maya "That's good....well I'm gonna go now, hope you feel better." "Okay thanks." Said Maya and Agent Peely is leaving Maya's room.

*Three weeks go by after this incident.*

Toxin P.O.V. : My love the Chaos Agent has been turned into gold by that freak Midas for over three weeks now. So I took Chaos Agent as a golden statue to Steamg Stacks and  I have been working on a chemical to turn Chaos Agent back to his normal self. *Starts mixing four chemicals together and puts some of the mixture on Chaos Agents arm to see if the chemical works properly turning Chaos Agent back into himself. *It surprising works and Toxin puts the chemical all over Chaos Agent. After about a few moments Chao Agent is back to himself and not gold anymore.* "I'm-Im back?" Said Chao Agent. "Toxin! I knew I could count on you." Said Chaos Agent. "Anything for you." "Let's bring the "child" into the world." Said Chaos Agent heading over to the switch that will release the "child". "Okay." *Toxin follows and Chao Agent pulls the switch.* "Sense my plan to marry Skye to crush Midas has called you shall be the "mother" of this "child" Toxin. "Okay." Said Toxin Excited and blushing.