Chapter 36 : Chats

Chapter 36

Meowscles P.O.V. : *Lynx and Meowscles arrives at the Fortilla and sees Ocean.* "Hey Ocean have you seen Kit?" "Hey Meowscles yes I have he's over there playing with Kyo." Said Ocean pointing to Kit. "Alright thank you." *Meowcles and Lynx heads over to Kit and Kyo.* "Hey son." "Dad! Mom!" Said Kit. "We have someone we would like for you to meet." Said Lynx. "Okay bye Kyo!" Said Kit. "Bye." Said Kyo. *Lynx,Meowscles, and Kit get back to Catty Corner and doesn't see Skye or Midas anywhere.* "Huh that's weird I thought they where still here." "We'll just wait for them to come back." Said Lynx. *Meowscles, Lynx, and Kit goes inside.* *Kit falls asleep.* "Lynx, Kit is asleep if you want to..." *Meowscles gets cut off by Lynx kissing Meowscles.*

(Keep in mind in this story I made Midas and Jules as brother and sister.)

Midas P.O.V : *Goes back to Catty Corner and knocks on Jules door.* "Who's there?" Asked Jules. "Midas." "Oh come in." Said Jules. *Midas opens the door. "What's up?" Asked Jules. "I have some plans to take down Shadow." "What is it?" Asked Jules. "You work with Shadow I need you to get more information about what they are planning and from there Skye and I will come up with more plans." "I can do that but why Skye?" Asked Jules. "What do you mean Jules?" "Like why do you like her so much?" Asked Jules. "Jules...I am in love with her....she's the love of my life." "Midas I thought it was going to be me and you against the world." Said Jules. "Jules...I found love...I love you too you are my sister." "Midas..." Said Jules running away crying. "Jules..." *Midas walks away and goes to find Skye that is sleeping.* *Midas kisses her forehead.* "I missed you so much my love. I know everything is messed up but I will always love you. Everything I do is for you and don't forget it. I know things are looking bad but we'll get though this...together." *Skye wakes up and yawns.* "Huh did you say something Midas?" Asked Skye. "Uhhh I said I loved you." "Nothing else?" Asked Skye. "Maybe...changing subject let's go outside to watch the stars I'll grab a couple of blankets I'll meet you outside." "Okay." Said Skye going outside and laying on a hill waiting for Midas. *A few minutes go by and Midas walks over to Skye. Skye sits up and Midas lays down the blanket. Both Skye and Midas lays down.* "It's kinda cold here." Said Skye. "That's why I brought two blankets." *Midas covers up him and Skye.* "Skye can we talk?" "Of course." Said Skye. "Skye you know I love you, but Jules isn't so fond of that." "What are you trying to say Midas?" Said Skye. "I'll always be by your side no matter what." "Oh I thought you were low key trying to break up with me." Said Skye. "No no no I love you way too much to even think about that Skye." "I love you too." Said Skye. "Jules and I were really close as kids going into adults." "What happened?" Asked Skye. "A lot but I'll explain to you my love.....my parents weren't the most loving. They where obsessed with having tons of money,gold, Diamonds and such. Hints why my name is Midas and my sisters name is Jules. One day my parents "borrowed" money from really suspicious people and it didn't need well for them. They where murdered when I was 5 years old and when Jules was 3. I took Jules hand and ran out of the house hoping no one saw us. We where safe after running for a few hours and finally stopped running. Jules was crying a lot and I was shocked and scared of what happened. I told Jules to stay there while I get food and wood to make a house because it was going to get dark soon and we didn't have anything to eat or anywhere to sleep. I got berries and wood. Jules designed the little house and helped build it. We slept inside on the floor it was a bit cold outside but we didn't have anything but the clothes off our backs. For school we where on fall break meaning we had a week off from school but we couldn't go back to our school, it was way to far away. So we went to the nearest school and signed up. A few days go by when I was in the nearest town begging for money for food and water for Jules and I then left to the store and got our stuff and walked home. We ate and I went outside to look at the stars and moon. Suddenly the goddes Oro came. Oro cursed me with the golden touch because he thought I would become money hungry like my parents and cursed me. We went to that elementary school and I accidentally touched the doors and desk. Everyone looked at me like as if I was freak. No one really wanted to talk to me but Jules. Jules thought it was magic trick for the longest time. Fast forward and one day I graduated then I went to the middle school. Jules missed me a lot. I provided her food,water, and such so I guess she really looked up to me. It was hard getting money for those things because of my age I couldn't get a job. When Jules got to middle school she took interest in mechanics and architect. I was about 14 at the time so I found some chairs that no one wanted and used my golden touch and sold the chairs for money to afford what Jules wanted to do in school. I was into business and spy stuff. High school came smoothly for both Jules and I. I was one day until graduation for college Jules made an owl named Ohm. That night after graduation Ohm attacked me and gave me this scar on and around my eye. I told Jules I am leaving her and she didn't take that to well she cried a lot but I knew it was a sign to leave so I did. I started the Agency and met my first member my love Skye." *Midas kisses Skye.* "Wow that's so sad." Said Skye. "Yes but everything happens for a reason."

-Not apart of story-

Ooof I know I didn't write for at least a few months.-. School started for me it's a hybrid schedule meaning half is online and half is at school. It's really stressful. My teacher post a lot of online work and basically nothing but quizzes every other week at school. I mean covered in work a lot and I have really bad anxiety and personal been emotionally exhausted a lot. I'm in marching band and that takes a lot of my time and my online classes take a lot too. I care a lot about my grades and my mom does too. She wants A's and B's and it's hard when your doing both online and at actual school. I'm sorry for not uploading as much. I will try harder to find more time. One Monday I got back to school 4 days a week hopefully that will lower my stress levels.