Chapter 25 : Many Things Going On

Mayas P.O.V. : "That's great that person is gone." "Yeah." Said Agent Peely. *Rox comes into the room.* "Hey guys what's with all the somewhat loud talking?" Said Rox noticing Skye passed out on the couch. "What the hell happened to Skye and the other?!" Said Rox running towards Skye. "We defeated someone that was going to destroy the world, but everyone should be okay they are just really exhausted." Said Meowscles. "Oh well when will they wake up?" Asked Rox a bit relieved. "Whenever they want I guess..." Said Agent Peely. *Dire mentions who he is and his group is.* *Midas wakes up.* "Huh?" Said Midas. "Your awake M." Said Meowscles. "Yes Agent Meowscles." Said Midas looking over to see Skye. "Man that energy ball really did a number on all of us." Said Midas. "Yeah you can say that again." Said Agent Peely. "Well I'm going to take Skye to my room." Said Midas picking up Skye. "What for?" Asked Meowscles. "No need for silly questions Agent Meowscles." Said Midas walking to his room with Skye in his arms. "Well I'm going to go pick up some food for us if anyone wants to come with me." Asked Agent Peely. "I'm down." Said Maya. "I'm going stay here." Said Meowscles. "Same." Said Dire.

Midas P.O.V. : *Is in his room setting Skye down on his bed and getting into bed himself.* He spoons her.* "Skye your so beautiful I will love you forever and ever." *kisses her cheek.* *Midas is taking a small 20 minute nap.* *Skye wakes up.* "Midas?" Asked Skye. *Midas wakes up.* "Yes my love?" *Kisses Skye's forehead.* "What time is it?" Asked Skye. "Almost dinner time....but I want some dessert first." Said Midas with a small smirk. "Woah....haven't you been told not to have dessert first?" Said Skye kinda sarcastically. "Yes but I have been a good boy." "Really now?" Said Skye. "Yes." Said Midas wrapping his arms around Skye. "Prove it then." Said Skye. *Kisses Skye's neck.* *Skye stops Midas after a a few minutes and flips over to face him.* "Why did you flip-" *Skye cuts Midas off with a kiss.* "I wasn't prepared for that." "Oh I thought the great Midas was prepared for anything." Said Skye sarcastically. *Gets up and picks Skye up and pins her against his the wall.* "Did you dare disrespect me your boss Agent Skye?" "Uh...yeah I did and will do it again." Said Skye. "Hmm...I think you need to learn a lesson." "I need a lesson? Nah I think you do." Said Skye. "That almost made me laugh." "You need the lesson on me." Said Skye. *Midas lifts Skye off the ground.* "Hey! Put me down!" Said Skye. "Shhh." Said Midas putting his finger on Skye's lips. "Don't make me bite you." Said Skye. *Midas chuckles.* "I have a better idea." *Sets Skye down.* "Thank you." Said Skye. *Midas kisses Skye.* *Skye jumps on Midas causing Midas to fall on his bed with Skye on top of him.* "Skye what are you-" *Skye kisses Midas slowly undoing his buttons on his shirt.* "Hey I'm the boss so..." *Midas slides off Skye's jacket.* "No." Said Skye making Midas lay completely down flat. "I'm the boss." Said Skye taking off Midas shirt. "Oh please." Said Midas rolling his eyes. "I am." Said Skye kissing Midas. "No your not.." Said Midas. "I'll make you change your mind..." Said Skye smirking a little.

*Meanwhile with Journey and her group Ego facing Alter.*

Remedy's P.O.V. : *Toxin throws a bottle of toxic radioactive poison at Remedy.* *Remedy runs towards in and catches it and pulls out a needle running towards Toxin.*  (There wasn't time for Toxin to react) *Uses the needle to make Toxin fall asleep .*

8-Balls P.O.V. - *Having a double sword fight with Scratch.* *Scratch swings his sword fast causing it to cut 8-Balls arm.* *8-Ball leans down and covers his arm. Scratch takes advantage of this and goes toward 8-Ball with his swords out.* "Hmph I thought you where better than this." Said Scratch. "Oh but I am.." Said 8-Ball getting up hitting a  pressure point causing Scratch to fall over and pass out.

*Journey and Cameo ties up Hazard and Chic* *Turk uses a string fishing line to tie up Riptide.* *Rippley hits Sludge as hard as he could with his slurp type hammer causing Sludge to black out.*

Cameo's P.O.V. : "What do we do now Journey?" "I'm not sure but I'll contact Midas." Said Journey trying to call Midas but no answer. "That's odd no answer, lets just go back to the Agency with these people." Said Journey. *8-Balls flies in a choppa with Scratch,Rippley,Toxin,and Cameo. Journey flies in a choppa with Hazard,Riptide,Sludge,and Chic. Turk uses a boat with Remedy.*