Chapter Five : The Unsuspected Fight

*Meowscles starts to shoot at the Shadow henchmen while the four Midas, Skye, Brutus, and Tntina make their way over to the Rig*

Midas P.O.V. : *calls Brutus with his ear piece.* "Agent Brutus you and Agent Tntina get to where Agent Meowscles is and Agent Skye and I will take the Shadow Henchmen from behind.* "Okay boss." Brutus said. "Skye please stay close to me I don't want you to get hurt again." "Midas I would love to stay next to you but it kinda sounds like your saying I can't take care of myself." Skye said. "Agent Skye I don't mean it like that you are strong I just don't want something to happen you." *They see the Shadow Henchmen and Brutus,Tntina, and Meowscles are at the Rig shooting from above.* *Midas and Skye start shooting at them and the henchmen start circling them* *Skye gets out her grabbers and has a hand around Midas. She shoots the grabbers on the hill next to them and they land up there.* "How do you use that grabber gun all the time?" "I don't know but it's useful." Skye said. *They continue shooting with their mythic weapons* *Midas sees a sniper shot coming towards Skye and he pushed her out of the way to the ground* "You okay Skye?" "Y-yes." Skye said. After about thirty minutes all the shadow henchmen where gone* *Midas calls all the agents except Skye because she's next to him.* "Great work Agents your free to go." "Skye let's go back to the Agency." "Okay." She said. *They go back to the Agency* *Skye kisses Midas and he kisses back.* "Skye we need to talk.." "About what?" She said. "We can't keep doing this." "What?" She asked. "We can't let whatever is going on between us keep going on." "What why?" She said sadly. "Someone knows I have feelings for you and that are making you as a target, I couldn't stand if someone hurt you again or even killed you, I'm sorry Skye." "But Midas..." She said about to break down. "No buts Skye I want to protect you." "But I lov-" Skye said sounding more sad. "how do I say this politely, Skye I can't consider and even if I did it won't change my mind." "Midas.." Skye said crying and running off. "Wait Skye!" Oh Skye I'm sorry I do love you. I'm doing this to protect you.