Chapter 22 : Interesting Feeling

After about a few hours of napping everyone was awake and went outside and sat around a non lit campfire.

Midas P.O.V. : "Obviously Chaos Agent wants to take control of the island." *Everyone starts talking about plans on how to stop Alter and Shadow. *

*Meanwhile somewhere near the island that the others are at.*

Catalyst's P.O.V. : *Out of breath from running away from Fusion with Drift.*  "Are you okay Cat?" Asked Drift. "Yeah, you?" "I'm fine." Answered Drift. "I wonder where Dire and Calamity went.'' Said Drift. "I hope they are okay..."

Dire's P.O.V. : My head hurts but I am okay and Calamity is okay as well. "Where is Ultimate Knight? I have got to talk to him." Said Calamity. *Ultimate Knight suddenly appears behind Calamity.* "Ultimate Knight..?" Asked Calamity, turning around. "You need something?" Asked Ultimate Knight. "How do we defend Fusion for once and for all?" Asked Calamity, starting tear up. "Catalyst, Drift, Dire and I have tried countless times to try to stop Fusion from destroying everything in this world. But we keep failing..." Said Calamity."On another island near by this one there are five people that have the power of the light...the last one he has a special power. If you find them they can help you four, together as the ten chosen ones of the power of the light can defeat Fusion."Said Ultimate Knight disappearing. "We gotta find Drift and Catalyst." Said Dire. "Yes." Said Calamity running with Dire to go find Drist and Catalyst. 

Journey's P.O.V. : *It is now dark outside and lit the campfire* "So it's settled then, Cameo and Tntina will defeat Chic. Remedy,and Agent Peely will defeat Toxin. Lynx,Meowscles,Turk, and I will defeat Riptide and Hazard. Rippley Maya will defeat Sludge and Rue. Finally Midas and Skye will defeat Chaos Agent." "Sounds good." Said Midas. *Everyone starts making smores.*  After about an hour everyone goes to their places to sleep for the night.

Drift's P.O.V. : *Sees Calamity and Dire running  towards Catalyst and I.* "Guys!" Said Catalyst. "We need to leave this island!" Said Calamity. "What? Why?" "We need to find the other chosens ones of the light to defeat Fusion." Said Dire. "Okay let's not waste time." Said Catalyst starting to pack up. *Everyone packs up and gets on a boat and leaves the island.* "Do you know where you're going Dire?" "No but I have a feeling that the chosens ones are on that big island." Said Dire. "You guys should get some sleep." Said Dire. "What about you?" Asked Calamity. "I'll be fine." Said Dire.

Skye's P.O.V. : *About three hours goes by and Skye wakes up.* Why did I wake up all the sudden? That's weird...I have this feeling. I don't know how to describe it...*Tries to go back to sleep for about 30 minutes and gets out of bed and goes outside.* 

Mida's P.O.V. : *Wakes up to see Skye isn't next to him* "Huh Skye?" *Gets out of bed and looks around the R.V. and doesn't see her. *Tries to call Skye's phone but hears Skye's phone.* "Oh of course she doesn't have her phone." *Hangs up and goes outside. * What if something happened to her? Or worse gotten killed? (Everyone was telling scary stories about being in these woods and the scary part was some of the stories were actually true that's why Mida's is kinda scared) Maybe she went to the shwoer house where there are bathrooms? *Goes over to the shower house and knocks on the door and doesn't hear anything and decides to go inside. *looks around but steps in some liquid and grabs his flash light and shines the light down to his shoes and sees a red liquid. Is-Is that blood!? It looks like it... *Shines his flashlight away from him and sees more blood heading towards the refrigerator and stops. * What if someone killed Skye and she got cut into multiple pieces? Do I even want to check? *Points the flashlight at the water dispenser seeing it leaking the red substance. "WHAT THE HELL?!" Midas screams. I really don't think I should open this. I know I couldn't take it Skye is really in there. *A few minutes go by and Midas is about to open the door until someone came into the shower house where Midas is at.* "Who is there?!" *Uses his flashlight to see who is there.* "S-Skye?" Said Midas going over to Skye hugging her. "What is going on? I heard you scream..." Said Skye confused. "I thought someone had killed you.." Said Midas letting go of Skye and using his flashlight to show her the red substance. "What is that?" Said Skye going over to the refrigerator to open the door. *Opens the door.* "Um Midas." Said Skye. "Yes?" "Look." Said Skye. *Sees that there is a bag of cherries leaking where the water comes out.* "Oh...um...well. That's a relief." "You big weirdo." Said Skye laughing. "Don't you laugh at your boss." Said Midas starting to chase Skye. Skye starts running away from Midas up the hill behind the shower house. Skye stops and looks up at the stars. Midas grabs Skye. "Why did you stop running?" Asked Midas. "Look up." Said Skye. "Wow it's beautiful but not as beautiful as you." Said Midas kissing Skye. "You're a dork you know that?" Said Skye. "I know." Said Midas sitting down in the grass. Skye joins him.

Meowscles P.O.V. : *Wakes up and gets out of bed to find Agent Peely,Tntina, and Brutus up and awake.* "What are you guys doing up?" "I couldn't go back to sleep." Said Brutus. "Same." Said Agent Peely. "Do you guys want to walk around?" Asked Tntina. "Sure Tina." *They start walking and go up the hill behind the shower house and find Skye and Midas.* "Guys?" "Oh hi Agent Meowscles and other agents." Said Midas. "Why are you guys up?" Asked Agent Peely. "I couldn't go back to sleep." Answered Skye. "I woke up and got out of bed..." Said Midas getting cut off by Skye. "He was looking for me and went inside the shower house and thought cherry juice was blood." Said Skye laughing. *Everyone starts laughing expect Mida .* "Haha real funny agents." Said Midas rolling his eyes. "Boss how did you get so scared?" Asked Brutus laughing a bit more. "I don't know...I have this weird feeling.." Said Midas and everyone went silent. "So do I." Said Tntina. "Same here." Said Meowscles. "Is that really an excuse to be afraid of cherry juice?" Said Agent Peely. (Agent Peely and Brutus have the same feeling as Midas,Skye,Meowscles,and Tntina.) "Somewhat...when I have certain feelings, my emotions and thoughts go everywhere....hard to explain." Said Midas. "Yeah Skye knows all about that." Said Tntina. *Hours go by and it's morning.*