Chapter Eleven : The Cat Is Out Of The Bag

*After about a few minutes Tntina and Brutus get to the box factory and land the choppa.*

Meowscles P.O.V. : "Hey guys." "Sup." Said Tntina. "So what's the plan after we make the box factory a shadow base?" "Skye wants Tina and I to go back to the Shark but we could he you as a double agent too." Said Brutus. "Meowscles contacts Midas to see what he wants us to do." Said Tntina. "Okay." *Meowscles contacts Midas. "Hey M." "Yes Agent Meowscles?" Said Midas. "Do you want me to be a double Agent?" "Yes." Siad Midas. "Okay." *Meowscles hangs up.* "M gave me the okay to be a double agent." "Okay." Siad Tntina contacting Shadow Skye. "Yes Tntina?" Asked Shadow Skye. "Midas kicked Meowscles out and wants his revenge on him." Said Tntina. "Very well take Meowscles back to the Shark when you three are done." Said Shadow Skye hanging up. "Guys I'm worried about Skye..." "We all are Meowscles...but Midas has a plan...I have no idea what it is but we have to trust him." Said Tntina. *After about 30 minutes Meowscles, Tntina, and Brutus finish up making the box factory a shadow base and leave to go to the Shark.*

Midas P.O.V. : I wish I could tell my Agents what my plan is but I'm not good at explaining what I'm thinking...and my feelings...poor Skye she had to find that out the hard way. I'm so sorry my love. I promise on everything I will fix this mess.

Brutus P.O.V. : *Tntina, Meowscles, and Brutus get to Shark and find Shadow Skye.* "Boss we finished." "Very good....did I tell you guys? Tntina knows about this but Chaos Agent and I are getting married. The wedding will take places on top of the Shark like on the nose." Said Shadow Skye. "Okay." Said Meowscles. "You three are going into the cell I can't trust you three just like that." Said Shadow Skye locking them into the cell. *Shadow Skye walks away.* "We gotta tell Boss about this wedding." "I ain't doing it." Siad Tntina. "Fine I will." Said Meowscles contacting Midas. "Hey M..." Said Meowscles scared. "Yes Agent Meowscles? You sound frightened." Said Midas. "Skye told us that..Her and Chaos Agent are getting married on top of the Shark." Said Meowscles. "......." Said Midas speechless. "M are you okay?" Asked Meowscles. "Y-yes agent m-Meowscles I'm fi-fine I-I gotta g-go." Said Midas about to break down and hanging up. "Man I feel terrible for Midas." Said Meowscles. "Yeah same." Said Brutus.

Midas P.O.V. : Skye.....please....fight chaos agents control over you...I-I can't let him marry you., I love you. *Starts crying and notices his tears are golden.* "Huh?"