Chapter Fifteen : The Fun Plans

*Lynx went to the store to get doughnuts for the agents at the Agency and got back.* *Maya was up at the time.*

Maya P.O.V. : "Hey Lynx." "Oh hey Maya." Said Lynx. "Whatcha got over?" "A box of doughnuts for everyone here." Lynx said smiling. "Aww thank you." "Your welcome." Said Lynx setting the doughnuts on the table. "I'm going to go get everyone." Said Lynx. "Okay." *Lynx said walking away.* Lynx is so kind. I wish we where a little closer though.

Lynx's P.O.V. : *Goes to Peely,Tntina,Brutus,Meowscles and rooms and tells them about breakfast.* *Lynx gets to Skye's room and knocks on the door.* "Skye?" "Skye?? Are you in there?" Maybe she is sleeping still? *Opens Skye's door and checks if she is in there and goes up to Midas room.*

Midas P.O.V. : *Wakes up to find Skye still sleeping.* "Good morning my sweetheart." *Kisses Skye's forehead and hears a knock on his door.* "Yes?" Asked Midas. "Midas breakfast is in the kitchen." Said Lynx. "Okay." "Oh and also Skye isn't in her room." Said Lynx a bit concerned. "Oh....she's fine. " "I hope so." Said Lynx walking back to the kitchen. *Tried to wake up Skye* "Skye it's time for breakfast." "Five more minutes..." said Skye. "No now." "Meanie. " said Skye getting up. *Midas and Skye stand up and Midas kisses her* "I thought had to go to breakfast right now." Said Skye joking around. "Oh please Skye I'm the boss..." Said Midas putting his arms and hands around Skye and kissing her.* "Midas...we'll mess around later." Said Skye. "Fine." Said Midas taking his arms and hands off her. *They both go down to the kitchen.*

Tntina P.O.V. : *Skye and Midas get to the kitchen.* "It's about time you two got down here. I'm starving." "It was nice of you to join us for breakfast Midas." Said Maya. "Thanks." Said Midas. "Did anyone contact Bushranger?" Asked Lynx. "I don't think so, I'll contact him." Said Meowscles. *Meowscles contacts Bushranger.* "Heh Bushranger we have breakfast here at the Agency if you want to join all of us." Said Meowcles. "I'm good thank you though." Said Bushranger hanging up.* "He's not joining us." Said Meowscles. * They eat breakfast.*

Lynx's P.O.V. : "I have to go to the bathroom." Said Maya leaving. "Agents I have something to announce." Said Midas. "What is it boss?" Asked Brutus. "Me and agent Skye are officially a couple." Said Midas walking over to Skye to kiss her on the cheek.* Oh no....Maya....her heart will be broken....

Tntina P.O.V. : "Hey I have an idea, let's celebrate Fourth Of July on the beach at Sweaty Sands!" Said Tntina. "That sounds like a great idea!" Said Meowscles. "Great we leave in a hour, oh someone tell Maya." Said Midas going to his room. "Sure thing M." Said Meowscles. *Maya comes back out to the kitchen from the bathroom.* "Maya we are celebrating Fourth On July in a hour at Sweaty Sand." Said Meowscles. "Nice to know thanks swole cat." Said Maya going to her room. *Everyone goes to their rooms*

Skye's P.O.V. : I want to impress Midas but I'm really shy about my body....I know I'll ask my friend Rox if she would join us and wear a bikini with me. *Calls Rox* "What's up Skye?" Asked Rox. "Hey Rox do you want to join me and the rest of the people in the Agency to the beach at Sweaty Sands in an hour?" "Of course girl!" Said Rox. "We will be setting off fireworks at nigh." "Sounds fun!" Said Rox. "Can you wear a bikini with me?" "Of course girl I gotcha." Said Rox. "See you there!" "See ya!" Said Rox hanging up. Okay now I'm good. *Gets dressed and puts on a crop top, short shorts, foot flops, and takes off her beanie* I should probably make some sandwiches and pack some food and drinks. *Goes down to the kitchen and makes sandwiches. Then Lynx and Meowscles walk in* "Do you need help Skye?" Asked Meowscles. "Umm sure...could you guys get drinks and snacks?" "Sure thing." Said Lynx. *Both Meowscles and Lynx get drinks and snacks in puts them into a picnic basket. Skye puts the sandwiches in next.* "Thanks guys." "Not a problem." Said Lynx. *Skye goes up to Midas room and knocks.* "Who is it?" Asked Midas. "Skye." *Midas goes to open the door.* "Come in my dear." *Skye goes in and Midas shuts the door and locks it.* "Why did you lock it Midas?" "Oh no reasons." Said Midas walking over to Skye and kisses her. "You look cute, I could just eat you up." Said Midas in a sweet voice. "Midas..." *Skye pushes Midas down on his bed and gets on top of him.* "Woah woah woah." Said Midas. "What? To fast?" "Not to fast sweetie it's just I'm boss and I should be on top of you." Said Midas. "No right now I'm the boss." "That almost made me laugh." Said Midas. "That's mean you do what I say I'm the boss now." "Oh yeah? What does the boss want me to do?" Said Midas. "Hmmm..." *Looks up and down at Midas. "Take off your shirt." "As you wish my darling." Said Midas taking off his shirt. "Woah." Said Skye blushing like crazy. "Does the boss approve?" Asked Midas. "Yes." Said Skye kissing Midas.

Maya's P.O.V. : I wanna look cute for Midas....maybe even confess my feelings for him? *Gets dressed and heads to the kitchen to find Lynx and Meowscles chatting.*

Meowscles P.O.V. : Lynx told me that Maya has a crush on Midas and about how Maya would be crushed to find out that Skye and Midas are dating and in love. I feel bad for Maya but happy for Midas and Skye.

Agent Peely P.O.V. : Maybe I can gather the courage to ask out Maya...she's so sweet and kind....just like these popsicles.

*After 40 minutes where up to make the hour Skye and Midas where not down by the two boats.*

Brutus P.O.V. : "Where's boss and Skye?" "I don't know I'll call her." Said Tntina calling Skye.

Midas P.O.V. : *Midas and Skye are making out until they hear Skye's phone getting a call.* "Huh?" Asked Skye answering the phone. "Hello?" Asked Skye. "Dude where are you and Midas at? Don't tell me you already forgot." Said Tntina. "Okay okay we are coming." Said Skye hanging up. "I take it we have to go now." "Yes...but I'm still the boss." Said Skye winking at Midas. *Both Midas and Skye head down to the boats.*

Mayas P.O.V. : Why is Midas and Skye  heading over here at the same time? Where they with each other? I doubt it, it must be a consistent. "Hey guys." Said Meowscles. "Hey." Said Skye. "Let's go already!" Said Tntina. "But who is riding with who?" Asked Brutus. "Umm..." Said Lynx. "Brutus you drive, Tntina will be in the middle seat and Skye and I will be in the back." Siad Midas. "Yes boss." Said Brutus getting in the drivers seat. "Agent Peely you drive the other with Maya in the middle seat, Meowscles and Lynx you two are in the back." Said Midas. "Yes sir." Said Agent Peely getting in the drivers seat. *everyone gets in the boat except Skye and Midas.* *Midas steps in the boat and hold out his hand for Skye.* "Need any help?" Asked Midas sweetly. *Skye takes his hand* "T-Thank you." Said Skye blushing. (This is Mayas P.O.V.) What the heck?! He would do the same for anyone....I need to stop getting jealous....but he keeps looking at Skye...maybe he likes her...no that's not possible...

*Everyone heads out to the beach at Sweaty Sand.*