Chapter Four : The Misunderstanding

A few days go by and Skye feels a lot better and can walk on her own.* Skye is at the Shark, Tntina is at the Rig, and Midas is at the Agency.

Tntina's P.O.V. : Im really bored I should call Skye and tell her to get her butt over here. *Tntina calls Skye up* "What's up Tina?" Skye said. "Wanna come over to the Rig? I'm really bored." "What if Midas gets mad?" Asked Skye. "Oh please your Midas girlfriend. He won't get bad at you for slipping up one time." "He didn't ask me out yet, but I'm on my away." Said Skye. "Great!"

Skye's P.O.V. : I told the henchmen to watch over the Shark and tell me if anything is wrong. Now I'm on my way to the Rig.

*Skye gets to the Rig and sees Tntina.* "Hey Tina!" "Sup Skye!" Tntina said. "What do you want to do?" "Ummm we can blow up little propane tanks." Tntina said. "Maybe...and we can take a picture!" "Yeahhh!" Said Tntina excitedly. *They take a picture and edit the back ground*

 *They take a picture and edit the back ground*

(I drew this myself lol please don't judge)

*After that they blow up a few propane tanks.* *Then they play tag.* "I'm gonna get you Skye!" Said Tntina. "No way!"

Midas P.O.V. : I miss Skye. I know I should stay here at the Agency but I really want to see her....."I know I'll pay her a visit." *Tells the henchman to stay on guard and takes a choopa and flys off to the Shark* *After about ten minutes he gets there and lands.* Huh that's weird Skye always welcome people. Maybe she's busy?.....Or something happened to her? I'm gonna check just in case. *He walks into the Shark.* "Agent Skye?" *Goes into another room* "Skye?" *Sees a henchman and goes up to him.* "Where's Agent Skye?" Henchman answered with "We don't know sir she told us to stay and guard." Oh no. What if she saw some people heading to the Shark on boats and they hurt her badly or worse killed. *Pulls out his phone and calls Skye.*  "No answer?" *Touches his ear piece and calls Skye on that and she answers.* "Agent Skye?" "Yes boss man?" She asked out of breath. "Skye are you okay you sound out of breath?" "I'm good Midas just being chased." Said Skye. "WHAT?! Where's your location?!" *Skye gets tackled by Tntina.* "Ahhh!" Screamed Skye and the call cuts out. "Agent Skye? Agent Skye!? Skye?!!" Omg she's in trouble. It's a good thing her ear piece has a tracking devise. *uses his phone to find Skye's location* "What the hell shes all the way at the Rig no wonder why she's out of breath." *Midas gets in his helicopter.* Maybe I should call for back up? Yeah just in case. *hits his ear piece and calls Meowscles and Brutus* "Agents we have a problem I fear agents Skye is being chased and agent Tntina is in danger as well. Come to the Rig Asap." "Right away boss." Said Brutus.

Brutus P.O.V. : Boss needs me I will protect Tina with all my might. I'm sure boss can help Skye by himself. *Gets in his helicopter and flys off to the Rig.*

Tntina P.O.V. : "Yo Skye your boyfriend is coming wanna play hide and seek with him?" "I don't know Tina." Skye said. "Why else would he be here Skye?" "Good point let's play." *I leave Skye to go hide*

Midas P.O.V. : Is that Skye? It kinda looks like it, she's running. *He lands his helicopter and gets out.* "Agent Skye!" *He runs after her* " Boss Man don't do it!" She said. "Don't do what?" "S-Stay away." She said frantically. "Skye stop running please." "No, you can't see me!" She said. "Yes I can Agent Skye." *Skye goes behind a tree* *I stop running* "Agent Skye are you okay?" "I know this is one of your tricks Boss Man!" Skye said. "I can assure you it's not a trick Skye." *He sees her hair and silently goes to the tree she's behind.* *Midas grabs her hand.* "Gotta!" "Ahh!" Skye screamed. *He goes to face her and pins her to the tree* "What's the matter Agent Skye?" She blushes. "You caught me..." She said a little sad. "What? Can you inform me what happened?" "What do you mean?" Skye asked confusedly. "You weren't at the Shark like an half hour ago, I saw you where at the Rig, you sounded frantic and out of breath when I called you and you screamed when the call cut out." "What? I left the Shark to go hang out with Tina, we took a picture, blew up a few propane tanks, played tag, she caught me when I was least expecting it, then we saw your helicopter and thought you wanted to play hide and go seek with us." Skye said. "........." *Midas stood there saying nothing* *Skye laughs.*

Tntina P.O.V. : Oh hey it's Brutus. *Gets his attention and he starts lands his helicopter.* "Time to mess with him a bit." *goes in a bush nearby* *Brutus lands and gets out* "Tina?....Tntina?" He asked. Tntina throws a grenade close to Brutus but not to close that it would hurt him* *Brutus hears the sound of the grenade* "What the-" Brutus said. BOOOM! "Ahhh!" Screamed Brutus. Then Tntina comes out of the bush laughing. "I gotta big guy." "Is everything alright Tina?" Asked Brutus. "Uh yeah." "That's a relief." Said Brutus. "Why?" "Boss said you and Skye might be in trouble." Said Brutus.

Skye's P.O.V. : *Starts to mess around with Midas tie in a flirty way.* "Whatcha do there?" Said Midas. "Oh nothing just flirting with you." *About to kiss Midas-BOOOM!* "What was that?!" "A grenade South towards the Rig!" Said Midas. "Maybe it was just Tina blowing things up.?" * continues to play around with his tie* "Agent Skye...as much as I want to continue this I think we should go back to the Rig." Midas said. *They start walking back.

Meowscles P.O.V. : *In his helicopter* I don't see anyone here? What a minute...no...is that...shadow henchmen?! I gotta contact M! *contacts Midas and tells him* *Midas calls Brutus and Tntina and they all run over there.*