Chapter 32 : Kit

Midas's P.O.V. : *is sailing on his boat.* I can't believe I failed. Now everyone hates and wants me dead. I'm sorry Skye...I'm sorry other Agents. *looks and the poster that says "join ghost" with a picture on it. *starts to cry and walks away.*

Jules P.O.V. : *Was driving around the map and notices Chaos Agent.* WOAH WOAH WOAH. I thought Midas turned him into gold? *Thinks for a moment.* Maybe when he was trying to save Skye Alter and Ego became ungolden? Well if that is the case wouldn't the others be the same way? I mean I didn't see Skye golden a few days ago and didn't check on the others. But where would the others be?

Lynx's P.O.V. : *Goes to bathroom and throws up and stays there throwing up for at least a hour.* *Meowscles goes by the door and hears Lynx and knocks on the door.* "Lynx?" Asked Meowscles. "Yes?" Said Lynx throwing up again. "Are you alright? You been in the bathroom for over a hour throwing up." Said Meowscles. "I'm okay Meowscles." "Are you sure I can take you to the doctors?" Said Meowscles. "I'm okay plus the island is flooding, it would be a pain to get me to the doctors." "Okay hope you feel better...I love you Lynx." Said Meowscles. "I love you too Meowcles."

Jules P.O.V. : Maybe I should go over there. I mean if I get a job over at the main shadow base and Midas comes back it would make things so much easier. *Goes over to Chaos Agent.* "Hello." Said Jules hooping Chaos Agent doesn't know who she is. "Hello miss do I know you?" Asked Chaos Agent. "No sir I was wondering if you wanted to hire me to work for you, I'm really good with mechanics and could build just about anything." *Omo makes a noise.* "Shh Omo." "Wow did you make that owl ok your back?" Asked Chaos Agent. "Yes." "Well your hired." Said Chaos Agent. "Wow really?!" "Yes, I want you to build a wall around where the Authority is going to be to keep all this water out." Said Chaos Agent. "Right away sir." *Jules gets to work*

Skye's P.O.V. : *Gets to her Destination which is another island with a village and homes all around.* "Why did you bring me here Oro?" *Oro appears* "Because I wanted you to see how many peoples lives Midas messed up. These people are here because of the flood. Their houses and property got flooded and destroyed." Said Oro. "I'm going start talking to you in your head, these people can't see me and might think your crazy." *Oro disappears.* *a little kid comes up to Skye and hugs her.* "hello child." "Miss why did my home get destroy?" Asked the little kid in tears. "Mr. Midas caused the flood." "But why?" Asked the little kid. *Skye thinks for a moment and lies.* "I'm not sure." "Aren't you Mr.Midas girlfriend?" Asked the little kid. *Everyone stops what their doing and looks at Skye.*"Mr. Midas and I, we broke up...now if you'll excuse me I need to get going." Said Skye walking away and going to her spot to train. *Skye gets there.* Oro appears and gives Skye some knight armor. "What's this for?" "I don't want anyone that worked at the Agency  knowing your the Internal Knight.

*Three weeks go by*

Meowscles P.O.V. : *notices Lynx that got back from the store and going to the bathroom with her stuff she got.*

Lynx P.O.V. : (This is about to get a little weird XD) *takes out the pregnancy test and uses it. A few minutes later the test comes out to be positive.* "Oh my gosh..." *Hears Meowscles knocking on the door.* *Lynx starts to cry.* "Lynx? Are you okay? Can I come in?" Asked Meowscles. "sure." *Meowscles opens the door and sees Lynx crying with something in her hand.* "Why are you crying?" Asked Meowscles hugging Lynx. "I'm-Im pregnant." Said Lynx shoeing Meowscles the pregnancy test. *Meowscles looks at the pregnancy test that says positive. Meowscles hugs Lynx more and kisses her forehead. "That's great honey." Said Meowscles. "R-Really?" "Yes I always wanted a kitten around." Said Meowscles. *Lynx jumps into Meowscles arms and cries with joy.*

*Six more weeks go by.*

Meowscles P.O.V. : *got done with decorating the new built Catty Corner and then hears Lynx call Meowscles name. *Meowscles runs to Lynx.* "Yes Lynx?" "The baby..It's coming!" Said Lynx in pain. "Right now right now?" "What do you think?!" Said Lynx. "Okay okay." *Meowscles picks up Lynx and put her into a choppa, then flys away to the hospital.* {Time skip : they get there at the hospital and Lynx gives birth to hers and Meowscles child.} *The doctors come back into the room with a baby kitten and hands the kitten to Lynx. (Lets just day this is possible in the world of fortnite for a human and cat to make kids XD [I know this is weird and somewhat messed up] and let's jus say Meowscles cat dna made the child a cat over a human like Lynx.) "Oh my gosh Meowscles he's perfect." Said Lynx starting to cry from happiness. *Meowscles hugs Lynx that's on the hospital bed with their son. * "Our boy." "What should we name him?" Asked Lynx looking at Meowscles. "Hmmm...what about Kit?" "I like it." Said Lynx looking back at Kit and gives Kit a kiss on the cheek. *Lynx,Meowscles, and Kit leave the hospital and go back to Catty Corner and they all go to take a nap.*