Chapter Three : The Meeting

Skye's P.O.V. : Meowscles and I been playing video games for the past two hours and Midas knocked on the door. "Skye, Meowscles may I come in?" Midas said. "Sure M." Meowscles said. *Midas opens the door.* "Agent Skye I brought you some medicine that will help you get better in just a few days." Midas said. "Wow really? Thank you Midas." *I take the pills and swallow one* "Oh and Agents I would like to have a meeting in about an hour." Midas said. "Okay M." Meowscles said. *Midas left shutting the door* Then suddenly BOOM! Tntina barged into the room. "What's up Skye,you good bro?" Tntina said. "Tina you killed me in the game with you barging in like that!" Meowscles said a bit upset. "Sorry bout that just wanted to check in on my girl Skye." "I'm doing good Tina it's nice to see you again" *We hug* "Aw Skye it's been like three days." Tntina said. "Want to join Meowscles and I?" "I'm going to go Skye, see you guys at the meeting." Meowscles said leaving. "Okay kitty bro." "See you later Alligator." Tntina said. "Want to play the game now?" "uh YEAH!" Tntina said.

Midas P.O.V : If shadow is going to blow up the Rig we gotta stop them somehow. But how? Fight them? Surprise attack? That doesn't sound half bad actually. *hears a knock on the door* "Yes?" "It's Brutus and Meowscles, maybe we come in?" Asked Brutus. "Sure Agents." They come in. "You Agents are here early, what's the problem?" "Boss Meowscles told me about Skye she's okay right?" Asked Brutus. "Yes of course Agent Brutus I helped her." "What where you two doing when I walked in?" Asked Meowscles. *I blushed a little* "Agent Skye tried to get up but she tripped." "Why where both your faces so close to each other?" Meowscles asked. * I blushed a little more* "She fell Agent Meowscles." "With her hands around you and your hands around her?" Meowscles said suspiciously. "..." I said nothing. "Boss it seems to me you like Skye." Brutus said. "Of course I like Agent Skye she's a great agent." "That's not what I meant boss." Brutus said. "Do tell me what you mean Agent Brutus." "I meant like as in a crush or love her." Brutus said. "Love?" "You know the feeling with butterflies in your stomach and mew feel something for that person that mew don't feel for anyone else." (Lol cat puns mew=you if you don't get it) "Doesn't ring a bell." "Boss like everyone knows what love is." Brutus said. "Mew and Skye looked like you two where about to kiss." Meowscles said. "...oh would you look at the time the meeting is going to start in a few minutes now. "Early?" Asked Meowscles. "Yes, You two go get agents Skye and Tntina." "Yes boss." Brutus said.

Tntina's P.O.V. : "So who help you after someone sniped you and your blood went KA-BOOM?" "Boss man and he bandaged me up." Skye said. "Anything else?" "I tripped and he caught me." Skye said blushing. "Ooooo anddddd..?" "He waited for me to wake up and  we about kissed.." Skye said blushing even more.  "Ooooooo honeyyyy he's totally into you." "You think so?" Skye said. "Uh yeah!" *Someone knocks on the door* "Hey Tina and Skye the meeting is about to start." Said Meowscles. "Okay." *both Skye and Tntina go up to office room with Meowscles and Brutus*

Midas P.O.V. "Ah, welcome agents, take your seats." *everyone sits down* "I got my hands on and read the Chaos Agents latest plans thanks to Agent Skye. Chaos Agents has plans to blow up the Rig a week from now. What are your guys opinion on how we can stop him?" "Blow the Rig up before him!" Said Tntina. "No Agent Tntina." "We hide nearby, then pounce them, and finally chase them away like cat and mouse." Said Meowscles. "What's chasing them away gonna solve?" Asked Brutus. "I have to agree with Agent Brutus on this one." "I know, like kitty bro said we hide nearby but when the shadow henchmen and Chao Agent are close to the Rig we attack them." Said Skye. She's so smart. Not to mention beautiful. Maybe Brutus is right I feel love for Skye. *Tntina gets Brutus attention and Brutus sees Midas starring at Skye and understands what Tntina is trying to say. Brutus whispers to Meowscles what huge plan is.* "Very well thought Agent Skye we will do that." "I need to use the cat box M." Said Meowscles. "You may go agent Meowscles." *Meowscles leaves*  "I forgot my pie is in the oven boss." Said Brutus. "Save your pie Agent Brutus." *Brutus leaves* "I need to get my propane tanks off the Rig." Said Tntina. "Okay Agent Tntina." *Tntina leaves* "I suppose you have something to do Agent Skye like the others?" "No boss man." Said Skye. "Well your idea of a plan was brilliant." "Aw thank you Midas." *Skye and I blush* "Agent Brutus told me something that has came to my attention Skye." "What's that?" Skye asked. "The feeling of love. I don't understand how a person like me with a golden heart could feel such a feeling." "Midas..." Skye said. "I have never felt this before. Between me always think about you, feeling a bit shy, heart racing, and blushing I-I think...I'm...I'm-" *Midas walks over to Skye and kisses her passionately* *Skye kisses back* *After a few moments they break the kiss* "Skye I think I'm in love with you." *Skye blushed more* "I-I love you too Midas." Skye said kissing me again.