Chapter Fourteen : The After Math

Skye's P.O.V. : *Skye and Midas are still kissing.* Midas....he saved me after all..I thought he was going to just focus on his work and the Agency, but he rescued me from his mess. Midas...I cant describe how much I love him and how much he means to me. *Skye starts to cry.*

Midas P.O.V. : Why is Skye crying? *Stops kissing Skye.* "What's the matter sweetheart?" "I-I love you." Skye said. "I love you you too, come on I know there's something else on your mind..." "I can't believe you came here to rescue me and stop your work at the Agency for me." Skye said hugging Midas. "Skye babe of course I would stop work for you...heck I would stop anything for you I love you like crazy and no one understand me like you do." *Skye starts to cry more* "Hey did I say something to hurt you? I'm sorry." "No no Midas I'm just speechless no one is like you my love I love you." Skye said looking at Midas. "Well let's go home babe." *Midas helps Skye in the choppa to be a gentleman and starts flying to the Agency.* *After about 15 minutes Midas lands the choppa and Skye jumps into his arms. "I'm finally back!" Said Skye. "It's a very good feeling Skye." Said Midas carrying Skye inside. "I'm going to take a shower and change out of this." Said Skye jumping out of Midas arms. "Okay I'll be in my room if you need me for something Agent Skye." *Said Midas walking to his room.*

Skye's P.O.V. : Finally I'm home. *Checks the time and sees its 5pm and gets in the shower.* What a heck of a day. A freak wanted to marry me and had a wedding, Midas crashed it saving me, I almost died. *After about 30 minutes Skye was finished showering and got into her pjs which was nightgown, then went down stairs and started making three home made pizzas (Midas and Skye like plane cheese, Brutus likes pepperoni and sausage and Tntina like pepperoni so she split it in half, and made Meowscles a smaller pizza with anchovies on his pizza) and some cupcakes. The cupcakes where vanilla,chocolate, and strawberry with the same flavors of icing for the cupcakes but made a little bit of cream cheese clinging to out of some vanilla cupcakes so Meowscles could eat some cupcakes too. *After about 2 and half hours Skye was done making dinner and dessert for her friends and lover.* *Skye told Brutus,Tntina,and Meowcles that dinner is down stairs and went up to Midas room and knocked on his door.* "Who is it?" Asked Midas. "Skye." *Midas opened the door and smiled. "What can I do for you gorgeous?" Said Midas in a flirty tone. "I made everyone dinner and dessert." "Skye your so thoughtful, have I told you I love you?" Said Midas. "I don't recall you saying you love me." Said Skye in a joking manner. *Midas pins Skys to the wall* "Well do I have to show you?" Said Midas in a seductive voice. *Then Tntina yelled from the kitchen* "MIDAS GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE WE ARE HUNGRY!" "Maybe later you can show me." Said Skye smirking a little. *Both Midas and Skye go down to the kitchen and sit down at the table.* "When is Maya,Lynx, bushranger, and Agent Peely getting back boss?" Asked Brutus then eating his pizza. "Well Agent Lynx will be back tomorrow morning, Maya and Agent Peely should be back later tonight, and Bushranger a few hours ago contacting saying he was done with his mission and to check in with me to see if he could relax a few days and I said yes." Said Midas. "Cool." Said Tntina. *After about 15 minutes everyone is done with their pizzas and Skye brings out the cupcakes.* "I also made you guys cupcakes." Said Skye. *Skye sets them down on the table and everyone grabs some cupcakes.* "You made me some vanilla cupcakes with cream cheese icing?" Asked Meowscles after taking a bite and about to cry happy tears. "Of course kitty bro I know you like cream cheese icing and vanilla cupcakes." Said Skye. "Meowscles finishes his cupcake and goes over to hug Skye.* "Skye these are tasty as heck" said Tntina. "Thank you." " absolutely delicious." Said Brutus. "Thanks." "What do you think Midas?" Asked Skye. " phenomenal would be an understatement." Said Midas. *After about 10 minutes everyone goes to their rooms except Midas and Skye.* *Midas starts doing the dishes and Skye is cleaning up the kitchen.* *After they are done Skye goes over to Midas and kisses Midas.* "I love you." Said Skye. "I still have to show you I love you my dear." Said Midas bring Skye to his room shutting the door and putting Skye on his bed.* "Do you show me Midas" Said Skye. *Midas start kissing Skye.* *After a few minutes Midas phone rings breaking the moment and answer* "Hello?" Said Midas. "Is the door unlocked to the Agency?" Asked Maya. "Yes is Agent Peely with you?" Asked Midas. "Yes." Said Maya. "Don't forget your lock the door when you come in." Said Midas. "Yes sir." Said Maya hanging up. *Midas turns his attention to Skye that is sleeping now.* ".....how do you fall asleep so quickly..." said Midas getting in to bed and snuggling Skye.

*Agent Peely and Maya get in the Agency, lock up, and go to their rooms to shower and go to bed.*