Chapter Nine : The Prison

Chaos Agent's P.O.V. : *The Ghost Henchmen got locked up in separate cells without their phones or ear pieces.* Very well now that the ghost henchmen are locked up I can proceed with my plan and marry Skye. "Shadow Henchmen!" "Yes sir?" Said a shadow henchmen. "Go set up the wedding" "Yes sir." said a shadow henchman taking the blueprints to set up the wedding and walking away. "Shadow Skye!" *Shadow Skye goes into the room Chaos Agent is in.* "Yes my love?" Asked Shadow Skye. "Can I count on you to capture Tntina to be a bridesmaid for our wedding?" "Of course honey." Said Shadow Skye. *Shadow Skye kisses Chaos Agent.* "Now go my sweet." "Okay." Said Shadow Skye leaving.

Tntina's P.OV. : *She is pacing around the Agency.* Skye where are you? I miss you and worry about you. That damn Chaos Agent will pay. *Tries to call her phone and hears her phone ringing.* "Huh...Skye!" *Starts running towards Skye's phone.* "Skye?! Where are you?" *Sees her phone on the ground and picks it up* "Huh..." *Looks around to see if she can she Skye somewhere* "Maybe I should bring Skye's phone to Midas? Yeah that's what I'll do and then go look around the Agency to see if I can find Skye." *Runs inside the Agency* Now where would Midas be? His room or office? I'll check his room first. *Goes up to Midas room and knocks on his door loudly.* "Who is it?" Asked Midas sadly. "Tntina.." "What do you need Tntina?" Asked Midas upset. "I found Skye's phone down a hill." *Midas opens the door* "Let me see.." Said Midas. *Tntina hands over Skye's phone.* "Thank you Tntina." Said Midas. "No problem." Then I left and went to see if I could find Skye around the Agency.

Midas P.O.V. : I'm sure I can see how Chaos Agent got ahold of Skye. *Plugs in Skye's phone and does technology things.* "Ah Ha!" *Watches what happened.* "Wh-...so it's my fault...all of it...maybe if I hadn't called her so many times she would have had her guard up...maybe not though because she was so hurt because of me..." *brings Skye's grapplers close to him and starts to cry.*

Tntina P.O.V. : Man Midas is a complete wreck like worst than one of my propane tanks going Ka-BOOM! *Searches around trees and in bushes* "Dang it Skye where are you?" *Suddenly I hear Skye's voice* "Skye!" *Starts running towards Shadow Skye.* "Hold it right there Tntina." Said Shadow Skye very seriously. "S-Skye?" "Your coming with me like it or not." Said Shadow Skye. "Wha-Why?" "Come with me or I will hurt myself." Said Shadow Skye."O-Okay I'll go with you only because I don't want you to hurt yourself." Midas will kill me if Skye hurts herself because of me. *Shadow Skye walks away with Tntina to The Shark and hoops in a boat to drive there* After about fifteen minutes they get there and go inside. "What happened to The Shark? And why  did you bring me here?" "Chaos Agent and I have a wedding coming up and you are my bridesmaid and we transformed the Shark into a prison." Said Shadow Skye. "WHAT?! I thought you love Midas?!" "Nope he's just a golden freak and I love Chaos Agent." Said Shadow Skye. "It's getting late you need to get some sleep, heres your cell." Said Shadow Skye pointing to the cell. "Okay" Said Tntina getting in the cell and Shadow Skye locks her in there and walks away leaving Tntina there just to think. Skye what happened to you? You act so different Skye...I remember hearing you talk about Midas all the time...You would never treat me like this or anyone...expectly Midas. He's broken without you, he really loves you, he needs you. *A few hours go by* Maybe I can contact Midas and tell him about what's going on but not the wedding that would kill him inside. *Touches her ear piece and contacts Midas* "Hello?" Asked Midas."Midas Skye made me go to the Shark with her and I'm trapped here." Said Tntina whispering. "WHAT?! Skye made you go there?" Asked Midas getting upset. "Yes I didn't want her to hurt herself." "Okay just follow alone with whatever her plans will be but tell me what they are planning or something, basically be a double Agent." Said Midas. "Okay Midas." *Hangs up* Well I should get some shut eye. *Goes to sleep* *Time goes by and it's morning* "Wake up Tntina I have a mission for you." Said Shadow Skye. "What is it?" "I need you to blow up the Rig." *W-What?! I mean Midas said to follow her plans...so I guess I have to.* "O-Okay, when?" "Now." Said Shadow Skye letting me out of the prison cell.* "Take this if you need to contact me." Said Shadow Skye handing Tntina a phone. "Okay." *Tntina leaves the Shark.*