Chapter 31 : Ungolden

Golden Skye's P.O.V. : Huh? What's going on here? *Oro appears in front of Golden Skye.* "Who are you?" "I am the goddess Oro." Said Oro. "Why are you here?" "I have heard you wanted your friends back to normal but you would stay here golden." Said Oro. "Yes that is true." "I don't think anyone would have done that being so selfless." Said Oro. "I mean I much rather save my friends than myself." "Very well...I am here to get you back to yourself but it will take two days until you're fully back to yourself and not golden." Said Oro. "Wait really?!" "Yes you have proven your self very worthy of not being a golden statue forever." Said Oro. "Wow thank you so much Oro." "Not a problem my dear." Said Oro. "But one question...how is Midas?" "Midas...how do I put this...he's leaving you. He doesn't want anything to do with you Skye." Said Oro. "W-what?" "He is very greedy. He caused a huge flood for the island to show that he has a lot of power." Said Oro. "Is everyone alright?" "A lot of people lost their homes and Midas has hurt a lot of people including his agents. Not to mention he betrayed them and you." Said Oro. "I-I don't believe it.." *Oro uses his powers to show Midas where he's at and what he is currently doing.* "Look." Said Oro. *Midas is at the destroyed Agency looking mad.* "You see, Skye he's mad because he didn't do enough damage." Said Oro. "Is-is that the Agency?" "Yes." Answered Oro. "How-how could he?" "He's very selfish and power hungry." Said Oro. *Oro uses his powers to start turning Golden Skye back into herself.*

Jules P.O.V. : "Demi, Vendetta I'm going to go back to the Agency to check out what happened. You two stay here and relax." "Okay." Said Demi. *Jules leaves to go to the Agency.* *After about thirty minutes she gets there and doesn't Midas. Midas left to go build a boat for himself.* What the heck?! Is that a wall of water?! How? That doesn't really make sense. Maybe Tempest knew Midas would win and planned a huge flood that's going to come. Now that I think about it if Skye wasn't a golden statue this stupid flood wouldn't happen. *Jules goes down to the secret room and sees Golden Skye.* "You! This is mostly your fault! If people found out that Midas somewhat caused this huge flood that is going to happen they would want his blood! He shouldn't have tried to save you!" *Jules leaves angry.*

Meowslces P.O.V. : "Meow-Meowscles?" Asked Lynx being carried by Meowscles. "It's about time you're awake." "What happened?" Asked Lynx. "Midas tried to destroy all of us and I saved you Lynx." "You saved me?" Asked Lynx. "Yup look at that wall of water." *Lynx looks at the wall of water. "What the heck?!" Said Lynx. "Yeah that's Midas doing." "Well...thank you for saving me Meowscles. I appreciate it." Said Lynx kissing Meowscles cheek. "Anytime baby." *Meowscles brings Lynx into his house and sets her down on his couch.* "Well Lynx are you hungry?" "Not really thank you though." Said Lynx. *Meowscles goes to open up a can of tuna for himself and Lynx goes to Meowscles room. Meowscles assumes that Lynx is going to go take a cat nap.* *After about ten minutes Mewoscles finishes his tuna and hears Lynx calling for Meowscles to come to her.* *Meowscles goes upstairs and goes into his room and see Lynx sitting up on his bed.* "Yes Lynx?" "Come closer." Said Lynx. *Meowscles goes over to Lynx and Lynx kisses Meowscles.* "Meowscles...let me thank you properly..." Said Lynx kissing Meowscles again.*

*Two days go by and Skye is her non gold self.* *The wall of water hits the ground and floods the island and Midas gets on his boat and leaves the island. Skye got to shelter.*

Skye's P.O.V. : It's crazy to think just like 20 minutes ago I was a gold statue and the island wasn't flooded. I feel so guilty about the island being flooding. *Oro appears.* "Skye this flood isn't your fault. It's Midas's fault." Said Oro. *Skye thinks for a moment.* "I guess your right." *Oro disappears.* But why Midas...I loved you.

Dire's P.O.V. : "I think we could go out into the house but can't leave the house." *Everyone goes up to the house.* "Guys I'm really worried about Skye..." Said Rox. "Try giving her a call?" Said Tntina.

Rox's P.O.V. : *calls Skye and she answers.* "H-Hello?" Said Skye. "SKYE! YOUR ALIVE!" "Yeah I guess so." Said Skye. "Are you okay?" "Yeah just fine." Answered Skye. "Where are you at?" "Can you put me on speaker Rox." Said Skye. "Uh yeah sure." *Rox puts the phone in speaker.* "Your on speaker Skye." "Okay....guys...tell me is this flood Midas's doing?" Asked Skye. "Yes." Answered Brutus. "Okay."

Skye's P.O.V. : *Oro talks to her in her head.* "Skye I think you should follow what I say. That is I want you to go to this island and train your self completely isolated from everyone else. Everyone needs you to make what's right. That is to get revenge on Midas." Said Oro talking to Skye in her head. "Guys I-I'm leaving the island for awhile." Said Skye talking to everyone that's on the phone. "WHAT?!" Said everyone. "Yeah..." "For how long?" Asked Tntina. "Awhile..." Said Skye. "I'm going to go now but I promise one day I'll be back." Said Skye hanging up.