Chapter 28 : Where's Skye?

Journey's P.O.V. : *Journey and her group Ego is talking.* "We have an issue to deal with...Ghost can defeat Chaos Agent themselves." "What is the issue Journey?" Asked 8-Ball. "Black Knight has captured many people in Retail Row and is demanding that Red Knight is released from prison or he will kill those innocent people that he has captured." "That's not going to happen on my watch." Said 8-Ball. "Agreed." Said Cameo. "Let's go now." Said Rippley. *Journey and the rest of Ego leaves the Agency and goes to Retail Row.*

Dire's P.O.V. : *Is talking to Calamity,Drift, and Catalyst.* "We have a problem. A man named Raptor has been seen using his miniguns and destroying trees in Weeping Woods." "That's terrible." Said Catalyst. "We need to stop him!" Said Calamity. "Right." Said Drift. *Dire,Calamity,Drift, and Catalyst leave the Agency to go to Weeping Woods.*

Tntina's P.O.V. : "I haven't seen Skye at the Agency but Midas is here...something here is fishy." *Fishsticks walks past Tntina. "Sorry." Said Fishsticks. "Oh no sorry Fishsticks that's not what I meant." "Oh okay do you know where Lynx is?" Asked Fishsticks. "Umm I think she is in her room." "Okay thank you boom lady." Said Fishsticks walking away to Lynx's room. *Tntina walks to Brutus's room and knocks.* "Yes?" Asked Brutus. "Can you open the door I want to talk." "Sure Tina." Said Brutus opening the door and Tntina shuts the door behind her and jumps on Brutus causing Brutus to fall. "What was that about Tina?" Asked Brutus. "Shhh..." "Why?" Asked Brutus confused. "Something isn't right here." "What do you mean?" Asked Brutus. "You notice how Midas is here but Skye isn't..." "Now that I think about it, I haven't seen Skye but seen Midas." Said Brutus. "Yeah that's my point something is fishy.

Midas P.O.V. : *Is in the secret room still with golden Skye.* "I'm working on getting you back to your self my love..." *Kisses Golden Skye's lips.* "I'm sorry Skye but I have to go. I love you." *Midas leaves the secret room and goes to his room to lay down.* "I hate myself for doing that to Skye...that bastard Chaos Agent." *Midas checks his phone and sees a text from an unknown number saying "Hello Midas, it's you cousin Tempest I have heard of your success and you don't deserve all that power over so guess what I did? I forced my sister to help me come up with a way to control the storm! Now with my fancy suit I have a ton of power...with this power I will take you power and have control over everyone and everything! Text this number back if you dare to try to stop me HAHAHA! -Sincerely Tempest" "What the hell?" *Goes back down to the secret room with his phone and opens the door and sees Jules.* "Jules?" "Yes Midas?" Asked Jules. "Look." Said Midas showing Jules the text from Tempest and Jules reads it. "What the hell?" Said Jules. "That's what I said...I know I am asking a lot from you but Jules please make me a suit to combat that idiot Tempest." "But what about the machine device?" Asked Jules. "I still need to turn my agents into gold..." "Okay I'll stop working on the machine device for now to work on your suit." Said Jules. "Thank you Jules I appreciate it...really I do." *Midas goes to the living room and sees Agent Peely and Maya just sitting and talking on the couch.* "Agents I am calling for an emergency meeting right now meet me in the meeting room." "Okay." Said Agent Peely. *Midas walks out of the room and contacts the rest of the Agents to come to the meeting. Midas gets cups of water for everyone but places a sleeping tablet into a few cups and dissolves it into the water for Maya, Lynx, and Rox to drink. About ten minutes later all the Agents came into the meeting room and took a seat.* "Welcome Agents." "Where's Skye?" Asked Meowscles concerned. "That's what this meeting is about.." "What happened to Skye?!" Said Rox getting upset. "Calm down Rox maybe drink some water?" Said Lynx taking a drink of her water. "Okay." Said Rox drinking her water. "Agent Skye is being held captive in one of the following spots : The Rig,Grotto,Box factory, or the Shark." "Okay but who's going where though?" Asked Maya taking a sip of her water. "I want Tntina to check the Rig,Meowscles, to check the Box factory, Brutus to check the Grotto, and Agent Peely to check the Shark." "What about me,Lynx, and Rox?" Asked Maya. "I want you three to stay here at the Agency in case someone comes here to attack. One inside in the Agency, one guarding the front of the Agency,and one guarding the back of the Agency." "Where are you going to be boss?" Asked Brutus. "I will go to the Shark with Agent Peely." "Okay." Said Tntina. "Now agents let's go save Skye. You are dismissed but Agent Peely stay back for a moment." *Everyone leaves the room except for Agent Peely. "Why did you want to talk to me? We got to go save Skye." Said Agent Peely. "I'm sorry Agent Peely..." "Sorry about wh-" Said Agent Peely getting cut off by Midas touching Agent Peely with the golden touch. "W-Why are y-you doing t-this Midas?" Asked Agent Peely turning into gold. "I'm sorry." *Agent Peely completely turns completely into gold. *Midas picks up Agent Peely and sees Rox has fallen asleep on the floor and countries walking with Agent Peely in his hands to the secret room and opens the door. "I got one agent Jules." "Okay put him across from Skye." Said Jules building Midas suit. "Okay." *Midas does that and goes to the front on the Agency outside and sees Lynx asleep on the ground and brings her inside next to Rox. Then goes to the back of the Agency and sees Maya asleep on the ground and brings her in and sets her next to Rox and Lynx. "I'm sorry agents."