Chapter Seventeen : Battle and Fireworks

*A few hours go by.*

Skye's P.O.V.: "We should head back to the beach." "Okay." Said Midas. *They both get back to the beach.* "Skye!" Said Rox. "Rox!" *They hug.* "Do you guys want to eat lunch now?" Asked Agent Peely. "Yes." Answered Brutus. *They eat lunch and all of them play volleyball for a few hours.* "It's starting to get dark, should we get ready to light off fireworks?" Tntina asked. "Yes." Answered Midas. *They all go back to the Agency and go to  set up to set off fireworks and by the time they are done it's pretty dark outside.* *Everyone sets off fireworks.* "How much did you spend on these fireworks Tina?" Brutus asked. "Over ten thousand..." Said Tntina. "WHAT?!" Said Lynx. "Yeah...why are you guys so surprised? Blowing things up is my thing ya know." Said Tntina. "Fair point." Said Agent Peely.*After about an hour and a half they are done setting off fireworks and go inside to take showers and go to bed.* *The next morning Skye wakes up to find a letter on her bed.* "Huh?" *Skye opens the letter and reads it. "Dear Skye, I would like to settle this whole Mida problem with a battle just you and me ALONE. No guns just hand to hand combat and a weapon on your choice. Meet me close to the pond between Salty Springs and Holly Hedges at 10am sharp. DON'T BE LATE. Sincerely Maya. Maya what the heck....you know Midas and I are dating. I don't want to hurt you but I will if I have to. *Gets out of bed and gets dressed and grabs her adventure bag with her blue sword in it and heads out of the Agency.* *After about thirty minutes of walking Skye gets there on time.* "Maya?" "It's about time you got here." Said Maya. "Why do we have to battle, why not talk things out?." "No, it's too late for talking only battling!" Said Maya charging at Skye with a pretty knife.* *Skye quickly pulls out her blue sword and blocks her attack.* "Not bad..but it will take more than that!" Said Maya attempting to stab Skye.* Skye back flips away kicking Maya's knife out of her hand. "Ow! You kicked my hand." Said Maya surprised. "Why so surprised Maya? Didn't know I could fight?" "No I thought you would just be a chicken and not hurt me or give up." Said Maya. "I hate to hurt you Maya but you need common sense, you don't go after someone's boyfriend Maya!" *Maya gets angry.* "I loved him first so therefore HE'S MINE!" Said Maya picking up her knife and throwing it at Skye's face.* *Skye bends backwards and the knife goes over her hitting a tree.*Then Maya pulls out a pistol and shoots a few bullets at her.* *Skye still bent backwards puts her sword in the ground and flips herself backwards and takes her sword out of the grow and runs towards Maya. "You said no guns Maya!" "Oh did I? Silly me I forgot." Said Maya sarcastically. *Maya shoots three more bullets at Skye.* * Skye using her sword to hit the bullets.* "Impressive..bet you can't keep it up!" Said Maya shooting eleven bullets at Skye. *Skye still running towards Maya still using her sword to hit the bullets hits most of them then Maya reloads her pistol but hits the rest of the bullets getting even closer to Maya and cuts threw Maya's pistol in half then pointing her sword at Maya's face. * *Maya gets nervous.* "Go on do it!" Said Maya reaching on hand behind her back. *Skye is pretty angry at her but slowly puts down her sword. "I-I can't." "Good!" Said Maya pulling out another knife and stabbing her left arm and pulling out her knife.*Skye yells in pain dropping her sword but manages to punch Maya in the cheek with her right hand.* "You little B-" Maya said, getting cut off by Skye. "I know I am! I'm not some damsel in distress you know! I can fight, that time in the water yesterday...I didn't fight back because you know what you did! You temporarily paralized me!" "That was the point idiot!" Said Maya. "Oh really?! So you're the chicken!" "Take that back!" Said Maya getting up and tackling Skye to the ground. "Never." Said Skye pushing Maya off of her and standing up.* *Maya stands up as well and looks to the side of Skye.* "M-Midas?" Asked Maya innocently. "Huh?" Said Skye turning her head in the direction Maya was looking. *Maya stabs one of Skye's sides of her stomach with her knife and takes it out.* "Tricked you!" Said Maya laughing. *Skye screams in pain and tries to run away from Maya but falls to the ground bleeding a lot.* "No one is here to save you." Said Maya walking towards Skye.

Midas P.O.V. : *Knocks on Skye's door* "Skye?.....Are you in there?" *Puts his ear to the door and doesn't hear her shower or movement.* "Skye?" *Opens her door and walks in and looks around her room.* *After a few moments of looking, Midas notices a letter on Skye's bed and reads it. "No no no no no NO!" Midas runs back to his room and grabs his drum gun and starts to head out but notices Agent Peely.* "Agent Peely I may need back up come with me!" "Yes sir!" Said Agent Peely running out the Agency with Midas.

Skye's P.O.V. : Crap! It hurts too much! But I have to get up. Maya is walking towards me. Think self think! I know! "Stay still dear...I will only make this as painful as possible! Said Maya about to stab Skye but Skye grabs her sword and quickly hits Maya's knife away and cuts Maya's hands. * *Maya moves back and screams in pain.* *Skye stands up in pain and limps over towards Maya.* "HOW COULD YOU?!" Said Maya punching Skye in the cheek causing her nose to bleed and cough up some blood. Maya grabs Skye's sword out of her hand and swings it at Skye's right leg cutting it. Skye screams in pain kneeling down on her left knee then Skye punches Maya in the stomach hard and Maya falls back dropping Skyes sword. Maya is weak but Skye is much weaker.* *Skye slowly gets up on her feet and limps over towards Maya and Maya gets up and punches Skye in the stomach and Skye punches Maya in the face at the same time.* *Then Skye quickly uses most of her remaining strength and punches Maya in the head knocking Maya out.* "Finally this is over...I'm sorry Maya." Said Skye grabbing her sword and putting her sword in her adventure bag. Then putting her hand on her stomach." *Starts to limp away but...* I can't just leave Maya here...*Walks back to Maya and picks her up and puts her on her shoulder and starts limping back to the Agency bleeding.* *A few minutes of limping Skye sees Midas and Agent Peely.* "SKYE!" Said Midas

Mida's P.O.V. : I see Skye covered in blood carrying Maya on her shoulders. What the hell. "Are you alright?!" "Weak but somewhat okay." Said Skye still limping with Maya on her shoulders towards Midas and Agent Peely.* "What happened to you two?" Asked Agent Peely. "We battled out our issue." Said Skye. "Here let me carry Maya." Said Agent Peely. "I am perfectly capable of carrying her." Sai Skye limping passed  Midas and Agent Peely towards the Agency. "Skye you're hurt badly."  "I don't care Midas , she's my friend and this was my fault hurting her." Said Skye crying. *Midas and Agent Peely follows her.* "Skye, she wanted this to happen. You had no choice but to fight back and you did." *Skye stays silent. *After about 40 minutes Skye,Maya,Agent Peely, and Midas get back to the Agency.* *Skye looks behind her and notices a trail of her bloody footprints.* *Agent Peely grabs Maya off Skye's shoulders and bring her to the hospital in the Agency. Skye follows and so does Midas.