17th. Awakening of Sylphs

Klaus had sealed Mars in his steel binding spell and took his grimoire in his custody while Asta chewed some leaves.

Mimosa healed (Y/n)'s shoulder and offered Yuno to heal his minor injuries but he declined.

Asta complained about his robe being torn but Luck assured him that they'll get it fixed when they return after the mission.

"Hehe, but guess I'm not the only one here with torn up clothes."

"What do you mean?" Luck questioned and Asta just pointed at (Y/n)'s shoulder.

Noelle noticed him pointing at her as the both boys looked at her bare shoulder. Noelle got frustrated and stood before (Y/n), blocking their sight.

"Uh? What's up Noelle?"

"Y-You should do something about yourself too!"

(Y/n) blinked while Mimosa giggled as she tapped on her bare shoulder. "Oh. That's alright. I'll fix that when I get back."

While (Y/n), Noelle and Mimosa were having a small talk, Asta and Klaus started that childish argument again.

Yuno couldn't help but sigh as he stood in the corner, away from them.

"That's enough! We're off to the treasure hall!"

"Yeah, let's go!!" Asta exclaimed and raised up his sword, "Whatever is in there, we're gonna claim it in the name of the clover Kingdom's magic knights!!"

"Will you stop yelling?!"

"You're the one to talk, loud mouth." Noelle and (Y/n) said in union.

After settling down they stood before the huge gates wondering how to open them until Luck and (Y/n) stepped forward and placed their hands over the barrier while Klaus and Asta started squabbling again over guesses.

Luck glanced at (Y/n) who nodded before they turned to look at their squad mates. "It seems like this is made of magic, so you should be able to either break it or slice it through." Luck informed them.

"Alright."

"Please, as if you should be able to counter such powerful magic."

Asta looked at Klaus with a grunt. "For your information, Asta has the ability of anti-magic. Which means, he can nullify any kind of magic in his way. So, he can slice this barrier with no doubt." (Y/n) informed bluntly.

"Just tell me, who's side are you, huh??" Klaus argued back.

"No one in particular." She replied calmly and smirked at his face.

Asta walked passed (Y/n) and swung his sword slicing off and made an opening to the treasure hall. The shining bright light was enough to shield their eyes.

"Whoaaah!" They finally made it and saw enormous amount of treasure filled the hall with gold coins, jewels, gold blocks, magic items, precious objects and many more stuff.