20th. Distiguished service ceremony

SPECIAL UPDATE!! (☆^ω^☆) 10k READS!! Omg! I never knew this fanfic can go this far! Now I hope it reaches up to 20k soon. (^~^)

Warning: This is one of the longest chapter! 3k+ words!
________________________________

*Author p.o.v*

You stood next to Wizard king facing everyone while you looked over your friends stood in a line as special guests.

The awarding ceremony begun and Julius started distributing the awards to the recognized magic knights after his speech.

You heard Leopold's name was announced and he walked out of que towards the Wizard king to receive his award.

He stood proudly with a smirk playing over his lips as he glanced at you with a 'watch me, princess.' look.

You couldn't help but chuckle slightly at your enthusiastically proud fellow before smiling at him.

"There's no room for mercy when you're fighting against the evil, sir." He replied Julius receiving his award while acting as a tough guy.

Before he turn around, he stole a glance at you then walked back to his standing position next to his older brother, also his captain, Fuegleone vermilion.

"Next, with the total of six stars, from the blue rose knights, Sol marron."

She walked over and received her award with a straightforward face

"I grant you the rank of intermediate magic knight third class. Your vitality unmatched for any man, is amazing as is your unique earth magic. But perhaps you have a bit too much freedom."

"The only person who can tie me down is Charlot- uh, I mean, My Captain."

You placed your palm over your lips as few giggles accidentally escaped making Sol crack a smile towards you before she went back to her standing post.