16th. Shatter the diamonds

'The lone survivor from that deadly survival test. Is that. . . him?'

Klaus was crouching down on his knee as he watched Yuno panting before the enemy, who was none other than Mars, one of the 8 shining general from Diamond Kingdom, the only survivor from that deadly test.

Klaus clenched his fist tightly and narrowed his eyes while gritting his teeth, 'whoever he is, the situation is getting out of our hands. How can this be happening?! I am the nobility! A member of the elite Golden Dawn.'

He glanced at Mimosa while thinking, 'One alley has already fallen by him. One commoner hasn't arrived yet, nor I'm sure if she will, And the other is trying to protect me.'

Klaus grunted, "This is unacceptable! I won't allow this travesty to continue!" He exclaimed and launched his spiral lance at Mars.

"Wait, Klaus Sir!"

The attack went in vain as Mars made a clone of himself out of mineral magic which blocked his attack then charge at Klaus with a fist but he quickly blocked it with steel wall.

"Too close." Yuno muttered before he snapped his attention back at enemy with a giant sword hovering above him.

The sword fell over Yuno but he was fast enough to dodge it while flying in the air by his wind magic and continued to dodge the sword until he was thrown into a wall.

Fortunately he managed to stop the sword from piercing him and deflected it.

He tried his best to hit Mars but it was no use. Yuno couldn't keep up and landed few meters away from him before collapsing over his knees and panted heavily. Blood trickles from the corner of his lips.

"Such pitiful magic. It won't work on me." Said Mars, covered with an armor made out of his mineral magic.

Yuno groaned slightly before jumping into the air and tried again, attacking him.

"It's no use."

He tried again while dodging his sword.

"I told you, it's no use."

Yuno prepared for another shot while remembering his training with Asta back when they were kids.

"Stop your pointless protest-"

"I won't!" Yuno threw another gush of wind but Mars easily blocked it.

"Move."

"I won't!" The process goes on as Mars tried to degrade his will but he didn't budged.

"Give up." Mars raised the giant sword for the final strike, but Yuno didn't moved an inch.

"I will not." He tried to blew the sword but it didn't work. The sword was about to crush him as Klaus exclaimed from his spot.

Yuno couldn't dodge it by the state he was in, he was kneeling out of strength and time. At a point, a thought crossed his mind, 'Am I really going to die here? I haven't even payed my debt to her. I told her that I will, but-'

"Yuno!!"

His eyes widened at the familiar voices. He noticed an arrow was shot at sword which tilted its aim away from him before Asta jumped in with his sword and broke the giant one into two.

 He noticed an arrow was shot at sword which tilted its aim away from him before Asta jumped in with his sword and broke the giant one into two