7th. A Friend

"So, You're not a magic knight?"

(Y/n) shook her head in response, "Nope. I already told you, I'm not. Nor I'm planning to join the magic knights any sooner."

Yuno thought for a while staring down at her. She tilted her head slightly to the side, "What? Is there something on my face?"

Yuno's eyes widened for a fraction of moment before he looked away in embarrassment. "No. . . I was just thinking. Why did you offer me for lunch? And. . . are you really a Royalty?" He asked awkwardly, loosing his cool but kept his composure.

(Y/n) blinked twice then started laughing. "Maaaybee~ And Why? Can't I just thank a friend and hangout? Oh! And I want to invite Asta as well! Speaking of him, isn't he taking too long?"

"I should go check on him." Yuno said quickly turning to walk away but (Y/n) tagged along with him. "I'll come with you!"

They both walked to the men's washroom and noticed Sekke pulling a trick to get Asta. He had summoned a poisonous lizard which crawled towards the occupied washroom.

Yuno immediately took action as he created a swift white hawk by his wind magic which tackled the poisonous lizard and destroyed it.

Sekke zapped his head around to look at Yuno and (Y/n) who were glaring at him coldly. Sekke shivered taking a step back.

"Ehh. I was just trying to prank. Bah-ha-"

(Y/n)'s glare hardened and he quickly made up an excuse. "Uh, You see, I wanted to give my regards before we go our separate ways. Like, How we can bet on who will proceed further-"

"Then get lost. You're not good enough to compete with him." Yuno spoke coldly.

(Y/n) smirked, watching Sekke shivered under their gaze then left hesitantly.

"Coward. . ." (Y/n) muttered turning around and left the washroom with Yuno.

'Let's go now.' They thought simultaneously and walked out of the exam venue.

"Oi Asta- uh. . ." (Y/n) cut off her own sentence when she saw Yami grabbing Asta by his head again.

Asta and Yami noticed her with Yuno who stood next to her. "Oh Hey guys! What's up?" Asta spoke hanging by Yami's grip.

"Umm. I was thinking to invite you too for lunch but. . ." she trailed off as Yami took his cigarette out exhaling the smoke. "Sorry kiddo but he's taken for now. See you later."

With that he threw Asta into the portal then went in himself with Finral and the other squad member.

(Y/n) sweat dropped as she felt left alone with Yuno. "So-" they both spoke in union then exchanged glances.

"You go first." They said it simultaneously again. (Y/n) stared at Yuno for a moment before she started laughing, making Yuno deadpanned.

"Alright, I'll speak first. I suggest you should go with your captain to your squad base and adjust your room first. I'll meet you at the central fountain of Kikka, tomorrow. What do you think?"

"I was thinking the same thing." Yuno agreed with her.

"Then that's settled." (Y/n) declared with a smile.

-Next Day-

(Y/n) put on her casual outfit with a matching colored satchel. She reviewed herself in the full body-length mirror then skipped out of her room happily.

"And where do you think you're going, Miss. (Y/n)?"

She glanced on her side where the all so familiar blue haired male approached her. "Out to the town. Is there a problem? Mushroom-head."