2nd. Four-leaf Grimoires

-Next Morning-

March, when the firefly dandelion seeds dance.

Once a year, it's the time when every 15-year old from all over the kingdom gather to hold an awarding ceremony for grimoires.

These Grimoires increase their potential and powers.

You walked into a tower where various types of grimoires were stored.

You looked ahead of you where Asta and Yuno stood in the center

You looked ahead of you where Asta and Yuno stood in the center. You tried to reach them but some bluff nobles blocked your way.

"Oh my, what a poor girl like you doing here?" A girl with caramel blonde hair and ruby pink eyes mocked at you. She seemed to be a noble by the looks of her expensive attire.

You looked at her bluntly, "if you're not blind then probably I'm here to have my Grimoire

You looked at her bluntly, "if you're not blind then probably I'm here to have my Grimoire. Now, excuse me." With that you brushed past her as your shoulder bumped to her.

She glared at you while grunting in process, "Hey!! Do you even know who I am?!"

You glanced back at her with no interest. "Nope. Nor I want to know. Bye." You shook your hand in dismiss and walked away making her stomp off right at your tail with fuming anger.

You snickered and merged into the crowd deceiving her.

"Welcome to the ceremony, young men and young ladies. Today is the day you begin walking down a new path laid for you. I wish you have faith, hope and love. I am the head of this grimoire tower. We haven't had a wizard king from this area, nor we have achieved greatness as being magic knight. So I hope that one of you may become the wizard king, . . I'M SERIOUS HERE!"

You sweet dropped at the old man while covering your ears before you crossed your arms when he continued.

"*Ahem* Now, it's time for awarding the grimoires."