9th. Join my Squad! - II

OMG! 1k+ views! You guys are awesome! I never expected that this fanfic could get this many views! I'm glad that you readers chose this, adding in your taste and I appreciate your support! Please keep inspiring me with your wonderful feedbacks!
Love ya all! ~Robyn(^ω^)

___________________________________

You looked at them with a confused face as they all stepped ahead looking back at you expectantly and exclaimed in sync.

"I'll be glad to have you. Please, Join my Squad!"

- - -

*Narrator*

'If you couldn't choose any squad then I'll decide to put you in one.'

(Y/n) remembered his words while looking at the Captains who waited for her answer. She sighed, 'I gotta choose wisely, but. . .' she stared back at the captains.

'I can't make a choice right now! Not in front of all of them! If I choose one, the others will get disappointed. What should I do??'

William noticed her nervousness and smiled slightly stepping closer.

"I think it's a bit too overwhelming for her, so, why not make it easier for her?" As he said, the captains nodded in agreement.

William turned his attention back to her with a small genuine smile that made her less tensed. "You can visit our squads if you like and spend some time there with each captain. . . As for Magic knights Captains, the first one to convince her will be chosen by (Y/n) to join his or her squad." William suggested.

"It's a deal." Yami and Fuegleone agreed in union.

"I have no choice but to agree with this idea." Charlotte spoke and smiled slightly as she looked at (Y/n).

"No objections." Stated the proud Nozel.

"I'll just agree." Said the Captain of Purple Orcas while Dorothy, the Captain of Coral Peacocks nodded in her sleeping state.

"Woohoo! That's going to be fun! I will have a chance to hangout with the adorable (Y/n)! I can make tons of paintings for you. Oh! And you can visit my Mansion! I'm getting excited! It's a Date! Hehehe!" Rill, the youngest Captain of all Squad captains exclaimed with a beaming grin as he rushed ahead without a care and hugged her tightly.

(Y/n) flushed in embarrassment at his declaration, although he didn't meant the way he sounded, but it was kind of awkward for her. "O-Oi! I-It's not what he meant by spending the time like that! Sheesh! You're older than me by 4 years and You're a Captain, So act like one!" She exclaimed trying to push him away from her as he embraced her like she was a plush.

"Ohh! I know! You want me to act like gentleman, right? Then I'll be one for ya!" Rill grinned letting her go and she hopped away keeping a safe distance away from him.

"I didn't mean-ugh." She couldn't help but face-palm at his idiocy. Jack and William chuckled slightly in the background.

"I think you should act more maturely since you're a Captain. A squad leader. In order to act like one, you have to understand and take some situations seriously."

"Well said, little Firecracker. Now let this battle among the Captains, begin! Keke!"

"Heh. You mean the competition, idiot."

"Keke, it's going to be a war among the magic knights captains, Yami fool!"

"Bring it on then!"

"Keke!"