3rd. Training mission

Note: Spoiler alert! Read at you own preference.

P.S. Not a spoiler anymore. Lol
__________________________________

*Narrator p.o.v*

After taking Revchi back to the capital, (Y/n) handed him over to the authorities and went back to her room in the castle where Magic emperor resides.

She have gotten her own grimoire and showed it to Julius who couldn't stand to burst with questions and show her grimoire to him.

As freakish he was to learn about the different kinds of magic types and spells, he wanted her to start her training to have a hold on performing her spells.

The magic knights entrance exam was coming in six months, although she doesn't need to participate since all the Magic knights Captains had already approved her worthy to be a Magic knight, and top of that, her foster father, Julius, is the current Wizard King.

She can choose any squad she want to join. All the magic knight Captains offered her to join their squads and they tried to please her, including the Captain of golden dawn and black bulls.

But she excused herself because she was still training and told them she wasn't ready to join the magic knights yet.

They excepted her excuse and gave her six months time to train herself.

So, she spent most of her time in training with Yami Sukehiro or Mereoleona Vermillion.

While walking to the house of Vermillion she often bumped into the young Vermillion sibling, Leopold, and sometimes William Vangeance, the Captain of the Golden dawn squad, came across the way and visits her.

While the house of Silva was still in the dark about her identity, except the Captain of the Silver eagles, Nozel Silva.

-Two months later-

(Y/n) was training with Yami in the backyard where a vast training area was constructed at the back of the castle.

"Fire creation magic: Twin Blades of Fire!"

A twin blades made of crackling flames formed on both of her palms as she gripped them tightly and narrowed her eyes at Yami

Yami looked at her exhausted state and sighed as a puff of smoke escaped his mouth. "You're not gonna give up today, aren't ya kid?"

"Nope! I'm going to exceed my limits today!" (Y/n) exclaimed as the beads of sweat rolled down from the sides of her face.

He puffed out another cloud of smoke then took off the cigarette from his lips while looking down at (Y/n) sternly.

"Look Firecracker, you're tired and running out of mana, I suggest you take a break-"

"Not happening!" She exclaimed interjecting him. (Y/n) was standing few meters away from Yami. She took her stance ready to attack.