6th. Magic Knights entrance exam - III

"What the heck just happened?"

"That sword. . . is that his magic? And I thought he's just a dunce from the boonies."

"Did he said something about the wizard king??"

People muttered and whispered about Asta in disbelief as he altered their perspectives.

Their comments and circle of gossips started irritating Asta and he turned to shout at them. "Shut up all that babbling! I said I'm going to become the wizard king! Do you have a problem with that?!"

(Y/n) agreed with Asta while standing next to Yami's seat. "Geez. People. . . sure we ignore them but sometimes they started to get on the nerves. They're so annoying." She muttered while Yami puffed out a small cloud of smoke. "I can't agree more with you."

Finral leaned closer to (Y/n) and muttered, "Hmm, is it a form of creation magic? It didn't seemed like he had that kind of magical power during the other tests."

She glanced at Finral stepping away from him slightly and replied to him. "I don't think so."

"He's not using magic." Yami completed her answer watching down at the next match. The new pair of participants took their positions.

"So, he wants to be the wizard king, huh?" (Y/n) turned to look at Yami. "We sure did get a weird one this year."

(Y/n) chuckled at his comment. "The current one isn't less weird than him. What do you think?"

"As I said, can't agree anymore."

The matches went on one after another. The next match was between a noble and Yuno.

"Isn't he the Salim from Hapshass family? He's a noble from a distant region!" Someone recognized him from the crowd as they watched him approached towards Yuno.

"Well well, if you haven't found an opponent yet, how about taking on me?" Salim asked with a smug smirk on his face as he played with his small strand of blonde hair.

Yuno stared at him for a moment, trying to analyze his motive then walked into the center of arena

Yuno stared at him for a moment, trying to analyze his motive then walked into the center of arena. "Fine." He muttered accepting his offer.

Salim smirked walking ahead of him. "You may have been chosen by the four-leaf clover Grimoire but you're still a lowly peasant from boonies."

He took his position few meters away from Yuno as the match was about to begin. "Let me show you the difference of the powers. You can't compare with the nobles." He mocked then turned to look up at (Y/n) flirtatiously.

"Just watch me how I beat this expectant four-leaf Grimoire peasant, my princess." He send flying kisses towards her.

"Eww!" (Y/n) shrieked in disgust and hide behind Yami's seat. Finral and Yami snickered at her while Leopold and Yuno glared at Salim.