1st. Meeting Asta and Yuno

*Author's p.o.v*

You stirred a bit, waking up in an unfamiliar room. Your eyes roamed around in darkness before you abruptly sat up on the bed.

"You're awake? How are you feeling?" A feminine voice asked as you turned to look at a nun who just entered the room.

You looked at your arms that were wrapped in bandages then glanced back at her and nodded slightly. "Much better. Thank you. . ."

You glanced at the open window and noticed the sun was already setting down. "Um, I have a question." You spoke.

The nun approached you with a glass of clear water and some pain relievers. She smiled sweetly, "yes?"

"Can you tell me where exactly am I?" You asked looking around in confusion then looked at the nun who handed you the glass of water.

"Oh, you're in the Hage village, you fell from a tree outside the church. This is my room which is right next to the kids room. We often take in the orphans, You can say this is the orphanage as well. Ah! And sorry for not introducing myself earlier, I'm sister Lily, I'm staying here to help the Father and childrens who live here." She explained.

You nodded slightly taking in all the information then looked down at the glass of water that you were holding. Well after hearing her out, you believed that she's no threat.

You gulped down the water along with pain reliever then handed back the empty glass. "Um, so, did you treated my injuries?"

Sister Lily nodded slightly with a smile not leaving her face. "Yes, you were badly wounded. Thank goodness I was able to treat them on time. Hmm, come to think of it, did you caught in a fight with someone?"

"U-um well. . ." you trailed off dwelling to tell her truth or not. You sighed deciding to not tell her about your mission and your identity since it could create a wave of panic through the village.

"Actually, I bumped into a bad guy and we got into a fight, but I didn't know that he was a strong one so I ran away but lost my balance and fell on a tree, which happened to be outside this church." You told her a half-truth and smiled nervously.

"Oh dear, fortunately you made out and good thing we took you in on time. By the way, what's your name?"

"I'm (Y/n). And thank you for treating me well. Uh, and I have a request."

"Go on, you can ask anything, You're our guest now."

"Oh, thanks again, and I w-want to say that, right now I don't have anywhere to stay so. . ." you trailed off as you scratched the back of your head in embarrassment.

Sister Lily blinked and giggled at your innocent look. "I'll be glad if you stay here, (Y/n). Now I just need to talk with Father. He's the owner of the church and I'm sure the children will love you here." She smiled brightly clasping her palms together.

"Well, that will be nice I guess." You sweat dropped and smiled nervously. Sister Lily turned around to leave and motioned for you to come along with her.

"Okay then, It's already dinner time, please join us."

Your stomach rumbled in reply and you chuckled slightly in embarrassment. "Yeah, since I don't really have a choice."

She giggled then opened the door revealing the kids and an ash-blonde haired boy around your age who seemed to be eavesdropping a second ago. "Huh? Ah!!" They quickly straightened their composure.

"Asta? Nash? What are you kids doing here?"

"U-um, you see.-" "We were just passing by! A-and we're hungry! Let's get down and eat our dinner." A short boy around 9 or 10 year old spoke as he pushed the ash-blonde ahead with both of his palms on his back.