25th. Retrieve what was lost

Yo Readers~! Look who is back!
(^ω^)
I'm so sorry, it took me so long to update but here it is~!
I've been actually super busy with life and a lot just happened so... Hope you guys will forgive me (⌒_⌒;)
I thought I'll be able to update earlier but I fell sick and my fever gets worse. But Today I thought to finish this chapter and update it anyway.
Hope I'll be able to update next chapter soon but I can't guarantee the next updating date.
Again, My apologies (^~^)"
______________________________

*Narrator*

The next day, (Y/n) along with Yuno, Klaus and Mimosa, were summoned by the Wizard King.

The small group of four mages decided to go by foot after arriving at Royal capital as they headed towards the Castle where they reported their dungeon capturing mission about three days ago.

But this time, it felt different as they had received another mission and (Y/n) was informed to visit Julius for mission details with the trio walking behind her.

Right then, they heard a familiar voice and stopped to look down finding that it's none other than the loudmouth friend from black bulls.

"Oh, Hi Asta!" Mimosa exclaimed waving her arm greeting him.

"Is your stomach wound all healed up? . . .Wait. I asked you that before didn't I?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, You did! And I'm fine! Jeez, you worries this much?" Asta retorted before he pointed his index finger towards Yuno.

"Hey Yuno! I've heard you finished off some enemy like it was nothing! You jerk!"

"Is that make me a jerk?"

(Y/n) chuckles slightly making him look at her with a displeased expression. "Don't laugh, (Y/n). You're the major part of that defeating off an enemy since we finished that witch with a combo spell."

"So does that make me a jerk too?"

"Yeah, according to Asta."

"Hey!!" She exclaimed and pouted, crossing her arms then turns her back on him. "Asta didn't take my name in the first place!"

"Yeah, I didn't take her name! It's only you, jerk! What's the matter with you?! Are you at least gonna say Hi or something?? And be nice to her, okay?!"

"So now you two are defending each other?" Yuno muttered looking at Asta bluntly.

Charmy popped out of her cotton and landed next to Asta as she gasped in surprise. "How do you know my favorite pair of meal saving heroes?!"

"Oh! You think you're too good for me cause you're super powerful now?! Come on!! I don't think a simple hello is gonna kill ya!"

Asta provoked him which (Y/n) noticed as he pulled out his grimoire. "Is he serious?" She muttered.