22nd. Recalling of Sylphs

*Author p.o.v*

After getting Molly and the kids to a safer place, You and April joined the Blue rose knights in fight against those puppets of Rades.

April used her "Floral magic: perishing thorns" but the puppets kept appearing and advances towards the citizens but Sol blocked their path with her Mud golem which slammed its fists, crushing them.

You took out a bunch of them then looked at the others who were doing fine on their own. "Um, If that's okay, I should be heading off now! I still need to search for that spatial mage."

You turned around to leave but April stopped you as she exclaimed, "Hey! Where do you think you're going?"

"To the northwest district. I sensed a strange mana from that direction. That could be an enemy."

"But-!"

"April! Where are your manners? You're talking to the Wizard king's daughter." Charlotte scolded before whipping off the line of the lurking corpses.

April's eyes widened as she looked at you, "So it's actually true??"

You simply rolled your eyes, "Seriously? Why I'd be here fighting in a fancy outfit with magic knights? You think that I came out to dance?"

"Urgh- whatever! You're my rival now!" She smirked confidently but Charlotte hit her head with a karate chop. "Rivals or not, you're being rude! You'll Address her with respect."

"Oww~! Yes, Ma'am!"

You sighed and waved your hand before you left the area to them since they don't really need your help as they can handle the situation.

You went through the streets while thinking about where that spatial mage could be hiding and there was a high possibility that the mastermind would be hiding with that mage but one thing kept bothering you from the start. 'What is their actual motive?? Why are they doing all this? What will they gain after such cowardice movement?'

You didn't noticed a hooded figure on your way and accidentally bumped into him, resulting in you fell backwards.

"Oof! Sorry, I didn't meant to-" You started to apologize on instinct but paused when you looked up at the mysterious person with hood.

You only managed to caught half of his face as he mouthed something that you didn't catch it before he quickly turned around running away

"Hey! Wait!!"

You got up and ran after him but almost tripped because of the heels. "Tsk. Stupid heels." You took them off and chased him down on barefoot.

'Who is that person? Could he be the spatial mage that I'm looking for?'

You turned a corner only to find an empty street. You blinked looking around frantically. "What the heck?! It took only a second of distraction and I lost sight of him??"