18th. Shifting

'What in the world was that?'

The Diamond mage was laying unconscious as the binding spell broke. Klaus and Luck were free to move around.

Yuno and (Y/n) were stunned on their spot while staring at the fallen mage blankly.

Klaus started inquiring Yuno and Luck cheered along side (Y/n).

"That was awesome! What kind of spell did you guys used?? A combination spell?"

(Y/n) glanced at excited Luck who was hopping around cheerfully like a little kid. "I don't know." She replied.

"There was this tiny person, I think?" Yuno tried to describe but trailed off while Klaus placed his palm over his shoulder.

"You must be exhausted. We have plenty of time to discuss about it later." Klaus told him before glancing at (Y/n). "You too, (Y/n)."

(Y/n) nodded slowly while still wondering about those Sylphs and what that red haired one said. 'Why did he called me, Milady? . . .'

She shrugged and brushed the confusing thoughts off. 'Heh. Weird.'

Yuno noticed the same inscription in his grimoire. 'Is this from the scroll??' Then turned to look at (Y/n) who was looking at wounded Asta with a frown.

The weird sword that Asta found was automatically went back into his grimoire and an ancient inscription emerged on the pages.

All of a sudden, The dungeon started shaking and the ceiling began coming off with large blocks falling to the ground.

"Well, That's just great." Klaus spoke sarcastically as a boulder fell behind him.

"It's going to collapse!" Yuno and (Y/n) warned them and Yuno quickly created an ark made of his wind magic for their ride. "Everybody get on!" He exclaimed.

Klaus quickly hopped on while Luck took Asta and Mimosa followed him. (Y/n) took Noelle's arm and mounted over his ark. "We have to get out of here before the exit collapse!" (Y/n) informed them.

"Right. Mimosa, look after Asta." Yuno told her and she nodded. "I will."

"Ugh. W-wait." Asta woke up and tried to speak but his voice came out raspy and weak. "You. . .you got to-"

"Please, Asta, don't speak." Mimosa insisted trying to focus on healing him.

Asta looked at (Y/n) and Yuno, continuing, "You. . . got to. . .help. . him too."

"Huh? What're you saying, Asta?? Did you forget that he was trying to kill us?" Klaus said but Asta refused.

"We were sent here. . .argh. .to protect. . .the dungeon's treasure. . .to keep the things save. . .not to. .kill. . .ugh!"

'He has a point.' (Y/n) thought then looked at Yuno who made an eye contact. "You guys go ahead. I'll be right on your tail and make sure he's safe." (Y/n) decided as she was about to jump off but Yuno quickly grabbed her wrist without realization. "No, Wait!"

(Y/n) glanced at him with a small reassuring smile and took his hand off her wrist. "Luck can guide you out, and you don't need to worry about me, I have my way."

Yuno sighed slightly and nodded in agreement. "Fine. You better return safe."

She rolled her eyes and chuckled softly, "Just get outta here already." With that she jumped away and landed on the debris as the ceiling was breaking off.

She turned to glance at them and waved her arm before shouting. "Go! I can handle this! You guys must save Asta and yourselves!"

They nodded before Luck started guiding Yuno to the exit. (Y/n) ran opposite direction while dodging the large blocks and saved Mars from getting crushed.