15th. Teamwork is vital

Here's an early update!\(^w^)/
_________________________________

Yuno walked back taking his spot and faced the Diamond enemy who was the survived soldier from a known survival test. His name is Mars with three gems embedded on his forehead.

Yuno glanced at Mimosa who was still recovering from a hard blow in her magical healing flower cradle

Yuno glanced at Mimosa who was still recovering from a hard blow in her magical healing flower cradle. He glanced back at Klaus who scolded him.

"What are you thinking, coming back here you fool! We have a mission to complete! And that means, getting to the treasure hall even if you must go alone!"

"No, Sir. First we defeat him, then we go to the treasure hall together!" Yuno declared.

-Back to (Y/n)'s side-

Noelle finally arrived at the scene and panted next to (Y/n) slightly.

"Geez, you guys are fast. Huff!" She complained before straightening her composure. "Now, then." She spoke narrowing her eyes at the man before them.

"You're taking on us now!" Asta exclaimed.

"Ooh. Your friends are coming out to play too? How delightful."

Luck got up from his kneeling posture and faced him. "He's my prey."

Noelle and (Y/n) turned to glance at him in surprise. "Uh, but-"

"Luck, wait-"

"No! He's my prey. Stay out of my fight!" Luck grinned devilishly which somehow creeped out (Y/n) a bit.

'Win, win. I will win and dedicate my victory to you Mom.' Luck thought collecting his mana under his feet before he dashed passed his helpers and launching at Lotus.

"I will take him on alone, Stay back! I don't need friends to help me win. I'll use the power that only I posses!"

"Please, Luck. Let us help!" Noelle tried convincing him but he refused. Asta and (Y/n) observed him quietly.

"I have to do it by myself or I'll never earn my Mom's acceptance!" He exclaimed.

"What?" (Y/n) was taken a back after hearing him which made her even more confused about his case.

"Fine, have it your way." Asta muttered letting him do as he pleases but took action when he saw the black smoke about to get him.

He tackled it by his sword. "You go ahead and do what you gotta do, Luck, but so am I!" Asta told him while helping anyways.

(Y/n) smiled slightly then glanced at Noelle who nodded.

"I have to be my own."

"Sorry but that's not happening here!" Asta exclaimed and swung his sword at Lotus who stepped away quickly and released some pitch black smoke at Asta.