8th. Join my Squad!

*Author p.o.v*

"Miss. (Y/n)! We need to talk."

"What is it now, Mushroom-head? Can't you see I'm too busy?"

Marx sweat dropped at your sarcastic reply for doing nothing but hanging your upper half body upside down from your bed.

Your (h/l) hair sprawled on the floor while your legs crossed over on the bed. Your curled fingers touching the floor.

"Um. . . I think you need a quick checkup by a doctor." Marx said dead-panning.

You got up immediately and turned to look at him with a pout. "You can't blame me for this! It's your fault that I'm dying of boredom!"

"What?! Oi, what did I do?" Marx exclaimed standing at the doorway of your room.

"Who was the one scolding me yesterday for going out too much and grounded me for the whole day?!"

"Okay, Okay, fine! I admit. . .Lord Julius wants to see you, please come with me now."

"Sorry but I don't wanna see anyone. Now get out and do your work." You said crossing your arms angrily.

It was clear as crystal that you were mad at Marx and having a bad mood. He tried to convince you but you just refused him.

You got up from your bed and pushed him out of your room. "Have a good day."

"But! (Y/n), listen-!"

"Out!" With that you slammed the door shut before his face.

Marx sighed regretfully standing in front of your bedroom door in guilt. He heard a small chuckle and turned to look at the three musketee-ahem magic knight Captains.

"I see you made her mad again." Said the Golden Dawn Captain.

"Nope, she's actually serious now. You better seal your room before she gets there." Yami spoke exhaling out the smoke.

"Kekeke. Aww Com'on. She can't be that serious. I know how to put the little fire off, lemme try-"

"No way, Jack. You'll piss her off even more."

"My, my, you're taking her side, Yami?? Are you sure about that?"

"I've been always on her side. Do have a problem with that?"

"Pfft, of course not. Being a nice Ol' Yami Nii-san, I can't help but laugh at you. Kekekeke!"

Yami shot a glare at Jack with an irk mark popped over his forehead, making him chuckle loudly.

William sighed as he rolled his eyes and walked over to sulking Marx. "The only qualified Nii-san for (Y/n) is me. . ." He mumbled lowly which went unheard.

'Speaking of that, I didn't heard her calling me Vangy or Onii-san for years. I wonder why. . . did she found out?-No. That's not possible. . .I'm just overthinking again.' William thought then glanced at Marx who was frowning.

He pat his back passing an encouraging smile then faced the door. "Let me try."

Marx turned aside for William as he knocked the door. They heard an annoyed voice of yours. "Go away, Marx!"

"(Y/n), It's me. William Vangeance."

"I don't wanna see anyone!" You growled from inside.

"Yeesh! Even you're rejected. Incredible." Yami and Jack spoke in union and exchanged glances.

William sighed about to try again but Jack interjected him. "My turn!"

William took a side quickly knowing the creep might just knock him out instead of door.