12th. Decision

They took Sister Lily on Chariot made out of steel magic. (Y/n) flew next to Yuno on her phoenix with a smile not leaving her face.

Yuno glanced at her noticing the happy expression she was wearing which made him to question her. "(Y/n)?"

She glanced at him, "Yes?" and chirped nonchalantly.

"Is something good happen to you? Why are you smiling so much?"

(Y/n) blinked before she started laughing, "Obviously! First, I finally got rid of Salim, I no longer have to hear his nonsense and sit with him so he can flirt with me as he pleases."

Salim struggled to say something but a cloth over his mouth was blocking his voice only to make the muffled sound. "Quiet you! You should apologize to her when we get back to the capital. This is exaggerating to force someone, especially when that person doesn't even likes you! Your lies are enough for repentance!" Klaus snapped at him taking (Y/n) by surprise.

"Wow. . . well someone just decided to see through oblivious." she snickered while sister Lily and Mimosa giggled in the background.

(Y/n) looked at Yuno and leaned over to his ear before whispering, "And secondly, I've finally made my decision. I know where to go."

She leaned back and smirked which was enough as a hint for Yuno who looked at her with a gleeful smile which matches hers.

Klaus cleared his throat gaining their attention. "Now if you two stop admiring each other, I'd like to inform that we won't be staying for long, since we got some questionable acquaintances here to drop them into capital prison." He teased raising his glasses up his nose.

Mimosa stifled back her laugh while Sister Lily giggled watching Yuno and (Y/n) with a tint of blush as they turned their faces in opposite directions.

- - -

They were back at the church. Klaus and Mimosa made sure that Salim and his gang won't run away, they tied them all together and took their grimoires.

The two nobilities went inside the church afterwards as the Father welcomed them with tears in his eyes, going emotional again.

"You're really back! I'm so glad that you're okay."

"Well, of course she'll be okay, they're magic knights after all." (Y/n) said shrugging and sat next to Yuno like earlier.

"Yeah, I guess we shouldn't be surprised." Nash said while sitting next to Rekka who spoke, "Yup, also there's another four-leaf grimoire successor on the case."

"Thank you all, Mimosa, Klaus and (Y/n), I'm lucky you three were their as well

"Thank you all, Mimosa, Klaus and (Y/n), I'm lucky you three were their as well." Sister thanked them bowing slightly.

"Ah, Sis Lily. You don't have to, please. I'm just glad to help you back, I still owe you anyways." (Y/n) scratched the back of her head sheepishly.