19th. Wizard King's adopted daughter

Yo! How are ya doing?(^ω^)
Sorry if the chapters are getting sloppy (T▽T) I'm not feeling good lately.
.
.
.
Anyways!
Here's an early update!(☆^ー^☆)

______________________________

*Author's p.o.v*

"(Y/n)."

"Miss. (Y/n)~"

You turned over the other side trying to block the voices that were calling you.

"Young miss. Wake up~!"

You just hummed in response not daring to open your eyes until you felt someone grabbed your blanket and pulled it off of you.

You shivered slightly, curling into a ball and searched for your blanket with your eyes closed tightly.

The curtains were pulled over, letting the bright sunshine fall on your face and you groaned trying to shield your eyelids.

"Wakey wakey, Princess! It's already past seven. You are going to be late for the ceremony!"

You were pulled out of your bed only to fell off on the floor. "Oi!! Stop it! I'm awake, okay!" You cracked open your eyes, only to see your two personal maids trying to get you up.

"Glad to hear that." Said the ravenette with a small smirk before she splashed some water on your face to make you jump out of your slumber.

" Said the ravenette with a small smirk before she splashed some water on your face to make you jump out of your slumber

"Adriana! I told you I'm awake!" You snapped at her but she was unfazed since she was used to your yelling and protests.

She pulled you by your arms and you watched both of your maids taking you towards the washroom for a bath and you denied their help.

"Stephanie, Let go of me! What are you two even doing here??"

The light blonde haired maid undressed you despite your protesting while Adriana prepared a hot bath for you

"Sorry, Miss. That's the advisor Marx's orders. We both are assigned to prepare you for the awarding ceremony. Since you're going to represent as the Wizard king's daughter today, you have to look like one." Stephanie replied before she pushed you into water.