13th. Official mission as Magic knight

"I wonder who's going to be our special backup support in this mission. . .? Hmm." Mimosa mused while walking behind Klaus and next to Yuno as the trio just left the hall.

"That's a certain question that I've been trying to figure out since morning." Klaus spoke thoughtfully as he pushed his glasses up his nose.

Yuno was silent all the time believing all too well who might it be. They were heading out to meet the new member of their squad who will be their backup support for their current mission which was exploring and securing the dungeon that appeared in between the borders of Clover Kingdom and Diamond Kingdom.

The trio turned a corner moving outside and noticed a familiar (h/c) haired girl with a Golden Dawn squad robe over her neat but casual outfit.

"Oh. Hello, (Y/n)! What are you doing here?" Mimosa asked walking up to her then saw her robe.

"Obviously, waiting for you guys." She replied and crossed her arms smirking slightly at her surprised face.

"You again? Wait, why are you wearing the robe of our Prestigious Squad?!" Klaus was shocked to see the robe as he pushed up his glasses.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes at his stupid question. "Duh. That's because I'm your new squad member who is suppose to support you as backup in this mission."

"What?! You? But-how?"

She chuckled at his loss of words, 'I wonder how they'll react if I tell them that I'm the adopted daughter of the current Wizard King? Pfft. Probably he won't believe it.'

Yuno walked over to (Y/n) with a small smile. "I knew it will be you."

(Y/n) grinned and outstretched her arms as if she was gonna hug someone, "Tadaa~ I made it." She looked at Klaus with a teasing smirk.

"You know what, I'm totally certain about your questionable identity now. However, right now we have to focus on the given task."

"Right. Let's gooo~"

"Wait, (Y/n). Since you're an official member now, then you have to consider me your superior, and call me Sir. Understand?"

'Well, that sounds familiar. . .' Yuno thought looking at him deadpanned while Mimosa sweat dropped standing next to Yuno.

(Y/n) pouted slightly, "Hm. Okay then, I'll call you Sir. Four-eyes only for this mission. Let's see who'll be considering their superior after then. . ." She mumbled the last sentence then summoned her phoenix.

"What was that?? Hey wait! . . .Tch. You cheeky little new brat."

(Y/n) chuckled flying ahead of them on her phoenix with Yuno and Mimosa besides her. "You're too slow Sir. Four-eyes! And watch out your tongue, if you don't wanna regret afterwards." She snickered.

"What did you say?!" Klaus exclaimed catching up to them on his chariot made of steel magic.

She glanced down at him with a playful smirk. "Aw. I didn't know you're growing deaf already. Your hair are still blue, I wonder if you dyed them."