26th. Lost Friend

I apologize for keeping you all waiting. Many things are happening and I'm trying to keep on track so It'll take time but I'll be updating now.
This fanfic will have slow updates from now on but it will be continued till the end.

Once again, Thank you for your patience, support and voting this! Your feedbacks inspires me to continue this story. (⌒_⌒)

Hope you enjoy reading this chapter.

~Robyn

________________________________

"It has been an hour and we found nothing." Says Klaus pushing up his glasses and scrunches his bridge of nose a bit while walking ahead of his juniors.

"Plus, this place is giving me chills." He mutters looking around the hallway as he noticed some framed pictures on the wall.

"It isn't that scary as I expected from outside though. . ." (Y/n) said bluntly surprising Mimosa while Yuno glanced at her suspiciously.

(Y/n) noticed his gaze, "what?"

Mimosa walks beside her closely, "Um. . . you're not scared at all?"

"Why I'd be scared? And of what?"

"Ghosts?"

(Y/n) looks at Mimosa before she burst out laughing, making Klaus turned to look at her in confusion.

"Mimosa, there's no such thing as ghosts. And we're magic knights capable of fighting if anything comes up so don't worry." (Y/n) smiles reassuring Mimosa making her sigh slightly.

Yuno stares at a family picture which was tattered and can't be seen clearly in the dark. Klaus walks up to him in curiosity. "What is it? Did you found something?"

He simply points at the picture, "That stone he is wearing. . ."

Klaus looks closely, pushing up his spectacles. "Hmmm. One thing is confirmed, this is indeed the 4th Royal family manor."

"And that stone might be it." Said (Y/n) and Klaus turned to glance at her as she shrugged.

"Just a guess you know. Although you were gonna say that anyway."

"Right. . . Then we have to split up and look around for any suspected item contains a gem, which would be a magic stone, according to wizard King."

"Got it!" Yuno and Mimosa said while (Y/n) remained oddly quiet.

"Don't miss out checking any corner. We have to get that stone before someone else do." Klaus ordered walking ahead with Mimosa as they split up in pairs.

(Y/n) looks at Yuno who was already wandering away somewhere. She thought, 'seriously, given a search mission at my own old house feels really weird.'

She sighs and follows behind Yuno who was actually taking the mission seriously unlike her.

So far while searching around in the manor both teams were unable to find the gem. The moon shines bright upon the dark manor, illuminating the hallways and the shards of glass scattered on the floor.

A silhouette follows the young magic knights watching their every move. They could feel the coldness dropping the temperature of a room they were searching.