14th. Friends vs Diamond foes

"What (Y/n) was thinking? Ganging up with the Black bulls. She was supposed to be with us but she insisted on joining with him!" Klaus spoke while they were on their way.

Mimosa was guiding them now, "Take right."

"Okay." Yuno turned his ark according to her coordinating directions and tried to ignore Klaus's rambling.

"That brat name was Asta? That twerp. Does he honestly think he can get the better of us?"

Yuno stayed silent while listening to him. "He does seem like an unusual boy. I didn't sense even a bit of a magic power in him."

Mimosa placed her index finger on her cheek in a thoughtful manner. "Hm, neither did I."

"What that Black bull Captain thinking? How can someone like that can be any useful for a magic knight squad?"

"Klaus Sir." Yuno finally spoke up gaining his attention. "Asta is strong. I would suggest to not underestimate him, as for (Y/n), she's our squad mate, she wasn't wrong back there."

"Hmph. As far as I'm concerned it will be a miracle if they make it out of here alive, but since (Y/n) is with them, they have a chance of survival now."

He pushed up his glasses over his nose continuing. "All we need to concentrate on, is to capturing this dungeon swiftly for the good of our Kingdom."

- - -

"Anyways, So you're Noelle Silva, the youngest sibling from the house of Silva, right?"

"Uh, yes I am, And you must be (Y/n) from the Capital. This stupid-sta told me about you. I wonder if you're a noble or something?"

"Well you can say that I'm kind of a royal?. . .uh, never mind that." (Y/n) shrugged.

"Huh? You are??" Noelle asked blinking in surprise. Asta came running to them after hearing their conversation.

"What are you guys waiting for?? Come on! Oh wait, did you just said that you're a royal too?! And why did you decide to help us?? You're a member of the Golden Dawn! When did you join the magic knights?!" Asta bombarded her with questions only for Noelle to shut his mouth by splashing him away with her water spell.

(Y/n) chuckled nervously, "yeah. Sometimes we have to rebel out our way when some people wrap a blindfold of their ego and couldn't see what's the right thing to do at first hand. I sensed that you guys may need my help since your third member is missing right now. I have a feeling he probably have been fallen into a trap of Diamond foes. Besides, the elite members of Golden Dawn will be fine without me, I suppose."

"Diamond foes?" Noelle and Asta questioned simultaneously.

"Diamond soldiers, or perhaps you may call them raiders. Since this dungeon has appeared on the borderline, its obvious that those Diamond soldiers wouldn't waste any time to get their hands on the valuable treasures of this dungeon." (Y/n) explained.

"Then let's get moving! I'm sure one of those tunnels will lead us to the treasure hall. We just have to check every one of them and find the right one!" Asta suggested then ran off again.

"Oi! Wait! I have a better pla-"

(Y/n) cut in mid sentence when Asta accidentally triggered a trap, he was thrown to the edge where a stream was running in opposite direction, defying the gravity which was weird enough to blow your physics.

(Y/n) face-palmed while Noelle ran towards Asta to help him. "You idiot! Why don't you listen before you act!" Noelle scolded him.

"Uh, guys? Watch out!" (Y/n) warned them as a bunch of jelly like golems surrounded Noelle and Asta.