21st. Rivals

3k+ words, Alert! Again... (^_^;)

___________________

*Author's p.o.v*

Klaus pushed up his spectacles, 'At least things appeared to calm down.'

"Hey, uh, I appreciate the offer but I already have a rival. Yuno, he's over there." They turned to look at Yuno while Mimosa was standing next to him who shyly looked away when she saw Asta looking at her direction.

Leopold laughed and patted Asta's shoulder while (Y/n) raised her eyebrow at him. "Ah yeah, That fellow of yours, (Y/n)-Ojo told me about him too. But it doesn't matter, it's not like there are rules somewhere that said you can have only one rival."

"W-wait, are you being serious?"

"Haha! Of course I am!" Leopold declared only to earn a blank stare from (Y/n) and Leopold grinned at her before chuckling.

"Aw (Y/n)-Ojo! Don't give me that look. I'm just being friendly. Besides your rivals are my rivals too!"

"They aren't my rivals. They're my friends. And please stop calling me that Leo." (Y/n) stated bluntly.

"Friends like rivals, got it!" He grinned and patted Asta again as he laughed.

Asta looked at (Y/n) who sighed shaking her head. "Don't mind him. He's like that since birth." She muttered.

"Hey, whoa~! Your robe covers you up but you got some muscles there. I expect no less from rival of mine. So how about an arm wrestle match!"

"What?!" Asta exclaimed.

(Y/n) face-palmed at her overly confident friend, "Leo, you can't just-"

"Don't worry, my princess. It's just a friendly arm wrestling death match between rivals!"

"Huh?!" Asta and (Y/n) both exclaimed simultaneously before she stood in front of Leo with akimbo. "Really? But you can't even go against me." She flicked his forehead making him whine.

"Owwie!" He rubbed his forehead with a small pout. Mimosa giggled while Noelle and Fuegleone smiled watching them but Yuno on the other hand didn't seemed happy at all.

 Mimosa giggled while Noelle and Fuegleone smiled watching them but Yuno on the other hand didn't seemed happy at all

"See? Told ya." (Y/n) smirked crossing her arms in triumph making the poor crimson cub flush red until something clicked in his mind and straightened up his composure regaining his confident smirk.

"Yeah, I know. That's one of the thing I can't resist but I'll get used to it soon!" He grinned. "Besides, I really wanna see how strong my rivals are, by a small competition right now. Including you there!" He suddenly pointed at Yuno in challenge.

Yuno just gave him a blank stare, showing no interest but in truth he wanted this small competition to settle his undesirable emotions.

"Why him?" (Y/n) questioned glancing at Yuno then looked back at Leopold with confusion written over her face.